My DD's Elf question- need answer help!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
So today my 5.5yo DD asks me the following question regarding her elf and reindeer--

"Mama, do Ishka Bibble and Babble pee and poop? pause.... Where do they do that? They eat and drink so they MUST have to go potty."

My answer, "Hmmm, honey. I am not sure about that..."

Creative answers needed. :)

Thanks!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
It is taken care of magically.
or
You will have to ask them.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
a lady on a uk forum had similar questiosn and she "filled" the kids trophy with raisins and the elf had been using that as the elf toilet.

and another lady had the elf leave little piles of what ever it was around the house - and everytime they found a pile the child took the elf to the bathroom - and told it thats where it had to go, after a week the elf had made it to bathroom but not the toilet (bathroom floor).

MINE were told the elves go when we are not here or when we are asleep! this was made more believeable by saying they weee green - and when the 3rd elf came to visit he turned the toilet water green - loo block in cistern!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
our elves did go to the bathroom one year w/ green toilet water (food coloring) and some raisons, one had the toilet paper stuck to the bottom of his foot. Or like a lot of answers, sure they do but they are good about cleaning up after themselves. :)