neat idea from Folgers

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I'm constantly looking around for new ideas for crafts and gifts and I've shared them with OC members. Well I found something new to share with everyone here. Go to folgers.com and see what they have for an idea for their canisters. You download the the artwork and paste them to the panels and they look great. I hope someone on here likes them and can use them. Dorene

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Those are the cutest things, what a great idea.

Thanks for sharing.

:happynewyear: Melanie

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Thanks for the link something to use my coffee cans other than storing craft supplies.

:happynewyear:

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
Thank you so much for sharing! we have been collecting these for our 2 year old Sunday school class and stumped as how to decorate them! you have come to the rescue--awesome!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Those are too cute! I love it! DH drinks Folgers so we'll have to save those containers.

:heartsNY:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Those are so cute. I will definitely be saving my containers from now on!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Now that is a great idea! I've bookmarked the page, and will be going back to print those out. We use Folgers coffee, and we have two of those container a month! I love the idea!! :happynewyear:

chrisaholic

Retire Member
Nov 24, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
This is really neat! We drink Folgers decaf. I have to see if the size is similar (our container is metric and I think the decaf one is a little smaller). I'm going to have to print it and see it it fits. Thanks for the great idea! ;-)

emily_hope

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
I saw this posted on another site and came to see if it was here... and of course it was! I don't drink coffee. I am going to have to find some folks that do that will give me their containers.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Cute! Yeah, I don't drink coffee, but I sent it to my sis who does. Cute idea for her kids teacher gifts maybe or co-workers. She makes great Chex Mix snack to put in it!

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I love the snowman pics but thinking of blank template for DD to decorate and then give as gifts.

Could also use blank template for any Holiday.

Hmmm- who do I know that drinks coffee!!

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
Just too cute! I had seen the link during Christmas, but was just too busy keeping up with 2007 plans...BUT this will be on my 2008 plans!
I am always looking for something to do with the containers - we have them BOTh at home and school and I just HATE to throw them away!
Thank for sharing the link! :cloudnine:

Java Joy

Retire Member
Feb 4, 2008
This is such a cute idea! A few people at work drink Folgers so I need to remember to ask for the containers and save them for next Christmas. Thanks! :lovestruck: