New Forms Now Online - Christmas Pocket Planner

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
If you're a scrapbooker, a rubber stamper--or just would like to be one--you've probably seen some of the season's hottest holiday planners: Christmas pocket planners.

They're made from a simple 2-pocket file folder, use bits and pieces of scrapbooking paper, and are utterly adorable. Lots of folks are making these to use and to give as holiday gifts, but there's been something missing: a set of printable forms to fill them.

Not anymore! Check out these new Christmas organizing forms sized just right to tuck into the pockets of a Christmas pocket planner:

Christmas pocket planner forms library

To see Christmas pocket planners in action, check out this section of the new ChristmasPlanner.com web site. Don't miss the how-to video!

Christmas Pocket Planners Tours and Tutorials

CEO

P.S. The Christmas Countdown 10th Birthday Celebration begins on Monday! Stay tuned for lots of excitement as we start our ELEVENTH year on the Web.

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
CEO!!! I just saw these on OC's front page and checked them out! They are EXACTLY what I have been wanting to do, but have no knowledge of how to do it! You never cease to amaze me :) Thanks for everything!

~Laney :)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Wow! Very nice, simple to make and very lovely. Love the Utube demo! And now with the forms it's even better. Anyone can do this.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
So wonderful and portable! Thank you!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I made one of the pocket planners a while back...took me about five minutes. I gave it to my daughter, and she was SO excited!! She is making one for her son, maybe two. She called me today to ask me to teach it as a craft for our church fall festival. So, thank you, CEO, for all the wonderful things you share with us. My dd said she will print the forms at church. I hope the ladies will like it as much as DD and I do!!

:bigsnow: