Notebook Covers

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Melinda

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Hi all,

Long time no see. I'm recovering from health problems but am excited to get new things added to the site. I'm on a much needed vacation for the next week and will be working on some new items for us. In the meantime, I've added some new notebook covers to my website. http://www.melindawhitehead.com/ChristmasNotebook1.html

Looking forward to another awesome Christmas with you all.

Hugs,
Melinda
:bigsnow:

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Thank you for all your hard work! I love the new covers. I'm looking for a teacher control journal cover, if you are open to new ideas. :flower:

Be blessed,
Lisa

InstantMom

Retire Member
Aug 2, 2008
Melinda, you are the wind beneath my newbie little wings! Today is the day I had earmarked to set up my Fall notebook, and I was racking my brain to come up with cover and divider page ideas - what a great surprise to find your post! Thanks so much for making your beautiful pages available.

:-D MaryAnn

gllatshaw

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2008
Florence, South Carolina
Melinda, you are an amazing talent. I am envious of your creativity. I love your Notebook covers. I hope your medical issues are all behind you. I'll keep you in my prayers. Can you help me with something kinda silly? How do you get the spine covers in without tearing them up or wrinkling? Jill

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Glad to hear from you Melinda I was getting worried about you. Have left a couple of messages on your website and was worried when I got no reply. Anyway glad you are on the mend. The notebook covers are amazing.

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
You can also cut them wider than needed, and fold the edges back.

Also, it can help to loosen up the spine area if you slide a thin ruler into it first. That often helps create enough space to insert thin paper more easily.

CEO

CEO said:
You can also cut them wider than needed, and fold the edges back.

Also, it can help to loosen up the spine area if you slide a thin ruler into it first. That often helps create enough space to insert thin paper more easily.

CEO

I never thought of the ruler trick, I'll have to remember that one!!! Thanks CEO!!!

I'm new here Melinda, but I had been to your site courtesy of Gingerbug on here and the Merry Forums. I hope that you are feeling better. I love your covers and dividers! They are really going to help me put together a new and beautiful planner this season!

Michelle :package:

Sapsorrow

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2010
Melinda, your covers are beautiful! Did you know that Zazzle.com prints binders? You can set up a shop there and sell your designs printed straight on the binder. I think yours would do well. I know that I'm getting one of my notebook binders there because I fell in love with a design.