Notebook Workshop Week #4

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Week of June 20-26: Party Plans, Baking and Candy lists, etc

Wow....can you believe it's week four already....

This week we look at party plans, baking and candy lists.

If you think it's too early to make plans...THINK AGAIN....if you fine tune your plans now you can create a master ingredients list and start buying the things form it a little each week.

BUT if you insist on not doing it this early...at least get your party planner pages created, as well as, your baking and candy pages so you can jot down recipes to consider as you see them, make sure you write the location of the recipe so you can find it again.

orangesforadam

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
There are some foods (desserts, mainly LOL) that I just have to have at Christmas so I'm gonna put those in my notebook for sure. I'm really feeling very festive today, even though it's 95+ outside! Just being on the site makes it feel cooler...must be the color scheme and of course all the discussion!

festivefun

Retire Member
Feb 25, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
I started off so well with the workshops and have been sidelined. However I'm going to play catch up at some point over the next 7 days.

I really want all plans written, I can't buy ahead this year as I don't have a wage, but if I have a plan I should be able to create some thrifty gifts.

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I'll be working on this task this weekend. I really like the idea of making a master list for baking as well as all the other cooking I do around the holiday. This will be fun.

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Oh this is a nice easy slack week for me! I did all my menu & baking plans (for Christmas dinner and various get togethers around Christmas) on May Rudy Day :)

Since doing that however, I have delegated Christmas Dinner away. It's now being held at either my Mum's place, or my Sister's place. I will still be bringing something though, so am still going to trial all my recipes (as per the original plan on various Rudy Days) so I know what's good and I can easily decide what to bring. It's also good for future reference.