ok getting my Receipt "NB" ready

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Every year I use a mini photo album and place the names of the gift recipients on an index card and place in each sleeve. When I purchase their gift I put the receipt behind the index card. This way if there gift needs to be returned I am not searching for it. I think I am going to make another one to start using next year to log the birthday purchases. I will put the names in Birthday order for that album. For the Holiday Album I categorize it by family.

I started using this method back in the day when I went Prom shoppng. I put all the receipts to my dress, accessories, makeup, etc in the photo album. I babysat ALOT to pay for what I wanted. My parents didn't have much money back then so it is nice to reflect on how I spent my money for that day.

ANYWAY I really thought that was a cool way to keep track of purchases. I slacked last year because of moving out of state but I am ready to get it started again.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
That is a great idea! I may do that this year.

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
This is a great idea!

Talk about being organized and having everything you need in one location!

Thank you for sharing this tip with us.

This is such an easy tip that would save so much time! :applause:

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
:grin: Wow that is a great idea I will have to use ... thanks !

java elf

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ohio
tarachapman.blogspot.com
Fabulous! I always use an envelope system that works the same way, but this would be easier. Instead of fishing around for the right envelope, it would all be together in an easy format!