OT Arkansas and Tenn weather

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Me four!!! Hope everyone is okay. :grouphug:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
This weather has been crazy....hope all are okay.

I'm thinking about building an ark here in Missouri!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Everything is ok in my area-just heavy thunderstorms and wind for us, but just to the northeast of us-it's a disaster. The death toll right now is 11, and is expected to rise today when they can get in there and see what's what..there are several still missing. It's so sad watching the news. Please pray for those folks!

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
We spent most of the afternoon yesterday and part of the night (Till 11:00 p.m.) in the basement here in West Tenn. But we are o.k. here. Jackson has alot of damage. Union University and their dorms were hit pretty hard. Please keep everyone in your prayers.

Thanks!!

Christmas3
:package: :package: :package:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Oh my. I never listen to the news so I only get updated here. Wishing all those in the area strength for their family safety.

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I was out to lunch not long ago and on the television they said that so far 50 people are confirmed dead as a result of the tornados. My prayers are truly with their families and communities. I hope our members in those areas are doing okay.

aggy said:
I was out to lunch not long ago and on the television they said that so far 50 people are confirmed dead as a result of the tornados. My prayers are truly with their families and communities. I hope our members in those areas are doing okay.

yes so far at least 50 here's a link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23006771/?GT1=10856

Gadler

Retire Member
Jan 7, 2008
Prayers and thoughts are with everyone.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
My heart aches for these people. We went throuh this kind of devastation will be 2 years ago in April.

It's something you pick up and go on from but you never forget. You don't forget the anxiety waiting on it to get there. You don't forget hearing it coming. You don't forget wondering "Is this the end?" You don't forget the devastation you see when you come out of hiding. Then you have to learn to live with the fear everytime a tornado is near.

They had our storm spotters out last night. We heard our fire chief on my police scanner say take cover the national weather service just told me a tornado is eaded right toward us, as he sounded the sirens. I was on the phone wth my dad all I could do was cry and say "Oh God not again." We escaped it this time thank God.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be too emotional. I just feel so bad for these folks cause I know first hand what they're going through

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
My prayers & thoughts are with everyone affected by this terrible disaster. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on tv yesterday. As they try to pick up the pieces of there life may they all get strength they need throught the Lord Jesus Christ.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I haven't heard anything yet, but hoping all are okay. The weather this year. Ice storms and the thunderstorms. We have had storms here in Illinois but just heavy rain and some winds. Have had SEVERAL inches in just a couple weeks. With 2 of the lakes they are getting worried about the dams. The spring storms haven't started yet!!!!