personalized picture of Santa caught in the act

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I just came accross this website http://www.icaughtsanta.com/. I can't wait to confuse my youngest two kids with this one. If they do still believe, they have become very skeptical after the tooth fairy was tricked recently (This is the second kid that has tricked her). I was planning on leaving behind a picture of the elves in a candy cane frame I bought as a gift from the elves. I'm going to add one of these santa photos as well. This will be so fun.
:elf:

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
How cute. I took my elves to the mall on a school day and they let me snap a pict of the elves sitting w/ santa. It was really cute

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Shannon - That's a fun idea, too!

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
How cute... we may have to do that this year. Thanks!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
This is adorable! I really want to try it! TFS!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
My dad was Santa at several large malls across our state for many years. I have often wondered how many pictures there are of him in albums across our state or from others of people who were visiting our state. Just so you know, if the other Santas enjoy their job as much as he, they have some precious memories of your children. There are many gifts at my mom's house that were given to my dad when he was "Santa."