pictures of your elves

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

can any of you help me out please?

due to some problems with berties website i have got to remove a page BUT the site template is leaving the page there with nothing on it.........so i thought about adding "some of berties friends" to the page - a small picture of them and who they are etc.

would any of you be prepared to let me do this with your elves?

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
you can get a picture of our elves. Are you able to copy one off my blog or out of my album? If not, I'll send you one, If you can copy them, feel free to choose one you like.

thank you. do you have more than 1 elf? if so i will try and add them as seperate friends. x

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
As of right now, we have 1 pocket elf (small elf) that lives with DD all year. We have 2 big elves that visit at Christmas and on holidays and special occasions. I think there'll be more this Chrsitmas, but I'm not sure. My daughter checks these boards on occasion.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
my elves JJ, Charlie and Fle are in my elf blog. If you can get a pict. from there you are welcome to it.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
you can get a picture of our elves. Are you able to copy one off my blog or out of my album? If not, I'll send you one, If you can copy them, feel free to choose one you like.

my elves JJ, Charlie and Fle are in my elf blog. If you can get a pict. from there you are welcome to it.

thanks. will have to wait until next update as OH is in the process of uploading the revised site. i will add that ........ is staying with a family in.........

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
piratemamaof3boys - your blog has allowed me to copy the pic from it, so your pic will be on tomorrow.

jeniferdwn - i will get OH to add your pics when i can get them either from you or off your blog somehow.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
If you can take it from my blog you're welcome to it :)

hi,

have managed to get a pic of jujubes from your blog - where in the world are you?