Reading Goals 2024

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
2024 Books Read 14/10
:)

January
1 Steeped in Malice by Vicki Delany (#4 of Tea By The Sea Mysteries Books) (Libby library app audio book)
2 The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins (Library book + Libby library app audio book)
3 Agatha Raisin - The Terrible Tourist #6 by MC Beaton (Libby library app audio book)
4 Elementary, She Read by Vicki Delany (#1 of A Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mystery) (Libby library app audio book)
5 Here's the Deal: Don't Touch Me by Howie Mandel (Libby library app audio book)
6 Agatha Raisin - and the Murderous Marriage #5 by M.C. Beaton (Libby library app audio book)
7 Breaking Free of Child anxiety and OCD by Eli R. Lebowitz, PhD
8 Agatha Raisin - and the Wellspring of Death #7 by MC Beaton (Libby library app audio book)

February
9 Body on Baker Street by Vicki Delany (#2 of A Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mystery) (Libby library app audio book)
10 The Cat of the Baskervilles by Vicki Delany (#3 of A Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mystery) (Libby library app audio book)

March
11 A Scandal in Scarlet by Vicki Delany (#4 of A Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mystery) (Libby library app audio book)
12 Switch On Your Brain: The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health by Dr Caroline Leaf (Kindle library book)

April
13 Agatha Raisin - and the Wizard of Evesham #8 by M.C. Beaton (Libby library app audio book)
14 There's a Murder Afoot by Vicki Delany (#5 of A Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mystery) (Libby library app audio book)

Reactions: halimer

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
18. The World We Burn by Kyla Stone - the UP has been saved!

And one thing I love about all these post apocalypse books is that the dog never dies!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
8/25
The Haunting of Blackwood Hause by Darcy Coates

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
19. The Empty Throne by Bernard Cornwell - Uthred of Bebbanburg's adventures continue

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
My goal this year was 35. I have already read 14 and am working on the next 3. I try to have 3 genres going at once so there is always something to grab that matches my mood.
WOW, good effort. I am barely managing to read one at a time. I am a little behind but hope to get some reading done over the Winter.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
2024 Books Read 8/24

1. War Brides by Helen Bryan
2. Don't Forget to Write by Sara Goodman Confino
3. The Women by Kristin Hannah
4. Mrs. Quinn's Rise to Fame by Olivia Ford
5. When the World Goes Quiet by Gian Sardar
6. Well Behaved Wives by Amy Sue Nathan