Rudolph Day Blog

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I started a Rudolph Day Journal

This blog will be like a journal as I plan for Rudolph Day, write about my actual Rudolph Day, and include ideas, planning tips, book reviews, stories, and pictures...its still under development so feel free to check back often. I am trying to update all my blogs on a more regular basis.

PS: If you start a Rudolph Day Blog Journal....be sure and let me know and we can link to each others blogs and share info!!!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I love blogs, and hope yours will help me to get back into Rudolph Day!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Marge....LOVE the photo header you have.

Here's a little tip. If you don't like the border around the picture since the picture is not the exact same size as the space......set the border to the same color as the page background and it "disappears". It's totally up to what you like...I just know it used to bug me when the pcitures I chose did not fit the space right.

Looking forward to reading yours and others Rudolph Day blogs.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I've put up a few new items....one in particular that i want you to see....Each month i will post a Rudolph Day Challenge...just a little extra something to get you moving in the right direction!!!

Here's a link:Rudolph Day Challenges

Also I STRONGLY encourage others to start Rudolph Day Blogs....it will be a lot of fun.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Ginger and everyone-I addressed the challenge on my Rudolph Day blog, and issued a small challenge of my own! This is a personal thing for me, but anyone who is interested is welcome to respond to it. I think it will be fun to make our own personal challenges and see what it inspires others to do!

http://www.pumpkinsandreindeer.blogspot.com

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Excellent idea...Cathy...hopping over to check it out!

PS...I checked it out and its a GOOD one.....I need to do it also I think it will really keep me from keeping adding stuff without marking off stuff....

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri