Sarah Ban Breathnach's New Book

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
Sarah Ban Breathnach has just released a new book entitled "Peace and Plenty: Finding Your Path to Financial Serenity. This is the official release date in the U.S. I love her "Simple Abundance" so I'm off to Amazon to see if they have a Kindle version but I had to share with all of you first!

foxpaw

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Sounds good may have to check it out!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Thanks, ordered it from library. Will see if I want to buy it first.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I'll check it out- I love her other books!

TFS!
Annie

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I love Sarah and own all of her books!!

I ordered this one with money I got for Christmas. It is sitting on my desk and I am planning on starting it next week when the kids go back to school.

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
I've made a list of all of them so I can order them. I have to wait until pay day. From what I was able to read on Amazon, I think I'm going to enjoy her books.

:snowball:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Nanette,

I would recommend ordering Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy first. There is a passage to read every day of the year.

I reread mine every 2 years and after all of this time, I still get so much out of it.

Enjoy!!

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
Nanette,

I would recommend ordering Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy first. There is a passage to read every day of the year.

I reread mine every 2 years and after all of this time, I still get so much out of it.

Enjoy!!

Thanks Mel. That's actually the one I was thinking of ordering first. I looked at a little bit of it on Amazon and liked the daily thing.

Blue Christmas

Retire Member
Dec 22, 2010
How interesting to find this thread! I was sorting through a few books today (thank you, Declutter club) and found two books by this same author. I haven't read them, I got them for Christmas a few years ago. One is Simple Abundance and the other is something about excavating. Thanks for the note about her new book. I just checked, our library has ordered a few copies and I'm on the list now.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Finally the book came in for me. So far it's pretty good. I'm having fun looking up authors she is quoting.