scrap book???

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

just wondered if any of you have made scrap books of your elves pics etc? if so, how have you done them - a bought scrap book and stuck the pics in and decorated the pages, blank sheets printed and tied together, ring binder/folder???

i want to add all my pics to 1 but really dont know where to start.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
I bought a scrapbook from Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. It's red and green and had some papers already in the album. I've added to the pages already there and now I have a HUGE scrapbook. I used some Christmas print pages and added stickers, journaling etc. I used some white papers and decorated them. It's just like my other scrapbooks.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
For now my elf pictures are just in a mini photo album.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

thanks for replies. my photos are all on my laptop. i have got them ready to order prints in readyness of making scrap book, this will (hopefully) be left 1 night for the kids to do 1 or 2 pages.

there doesnt seem to be many places in the UK that sell scrap booking stuff and its too expensive to get sent from america.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
For my Halloween scrapbook, I took a plain color book and covered it with a Halloween fabric. It looks great! I can send pics tonight when I get home. Can you find solid color papers and use stickers and stuff? I'd be glad to ship whatever you need if you can't find what you need there.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
For my Halloween scrapbook, I took a plain color book and covered it with a Halloween fabric. It looks great! I can send pics tonight when I get home. Can you find solid color papers and use stickers and stuff? I'd be glad to ship whatever you need if you can't find what you need there.

awww thank you. x thats really nice of you. may end up taking you up on that if i cant find what i'm after.

managed to pick up 200 sheets of coloued paper (thick ish stuff) for £4 in supermarket today, which i can use as the main backgrounds and add bits to. i do have some xmas stickers in with elves and i have gift tahs and wraping paper so i'm sure i can make a start on it. photos (most of) are on order just got a further 23 to get BUT i'm hoping to find a further 7 as can get 30 free prints.

i have the plastic wallets and glue and stuff. need to buy a ring binder/folder next week.

i thnk i need to sit and work out what i want on each page etc.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

well i have made a start on few pages, managed to pick up a ring binder that was reduced in supermarket (why i have no idea as nothing wrong with it and they had a shelf full at full price, but not going to argue!!!) also got a few sheets of gift wrap that didnt say happy birthday or greetings etc on them BUT things that match what elves have done - cakes all over a sheet = the night he fell head first into a box of cakes! sweets all over a sheet = the night he ate most of halloween sweets!

but still got loads i cant find, so any ideas grateful (1st bit is what i want as background, in brackets what they did):

bubbles (he hid in bathroom behind bubble bath etc)
???(they hid in dressing up clothes)
???(they played on fruit machine like you get in pubs etc)
night sky/black with stars (pic with all of us asleep)
???(sleigh ride around living room)
???(turned toilet water green)
pancakes (made green pancakes)
???(piccs with our reindeer)
lego bricks (built lego models)
???(played on my laptop on facebook)
???(went camping outdoors - dark)
???(sneaked into dads work van and had to go deliver papers)
???(kids made elf masks)
???(visited tortoise)
???mirror paper (drew all over mirror in wipe off markers)
???(giant chocolate coins)
???(turned hats n shoes to elf ones)
???(baby gives hugs to elves)