Setting up a Holiday Planning Notebook

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
I found this link on About.com for setting up a Holiday Planning Notebook. I know many of you aren't sure where to begin and this gives a great overview to help guide you. Remember this is just a template, you have to make your notebook effective JUST FOR YOU!!!!

This is not the printable link because it automatically went to the original link so on the upper right hand corner you can click printable version and it will be much easier to read without all the advertisements in the way!!
http://housekeeping.about.com/od/schedu ... te.htm?p=1

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Thanks for that cc I've printed it off and will read it later when my children have gone to bed.

I love anything to do with Notebooks and am always looking for ways to improve mine. I do use them all the timw so I must be doing something right. :haha:

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks for the link! I always like to see another persons "way" of doing things! I always am looking for new ideas!

I think the budget section is one I am lacking and should really add!

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
THAT is a fantastic link!!! TFS!!! :pink:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Thanks for the link. I am always looking for new ideas for my notebook!!

:party: Melanie

I printed this off as well since I am redoing my notebooks soon. Right now all my binders have been emptied!!! I know it is a shock to my system but I really need to re evaluate them to give me that spark I had when I first began them.

It's a psychological thing I guess.... :rotflol: We'll find out sooner or later if it really is!!!