Started wrapping!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

zchristy

Santa's Elves
This is a record for me! Got my kid's Christmas eve pJ's, my inlaws and my children's christmas gifts wrapped. I have to be on the bit becuase my Dh and I leave for Africa for 16 days Nov 4 and I need to be head of the 8-ball! :) Feels good to know I have less to do when I get home.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Great job. Have a wonderful time in Africa.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
thats good. have agreat time in africa. i would love to go there some day

zchristy

Santa's Elves
What part of Africa? Work or leisure?

We are going with World Vision - meeting one of our sponsored kids and visiting 13 other kids we got sponsored by families here. We have a quick trip to lake Malawi on the weekend, but otherwise we're there as volunteers. :)

We were in Africa once before last year with World Vision and loved it so much, we are so thrilled to be going back. Visiting those kids and giving them the hope of sponsorship feels like Christmas starts early. :)

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
That is amazing, good for you!

We have sponsor children with Compassion Canada - Uganda.

All the best for your trip!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Great job on the wrapping and what a wonderful trip!

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
We are going with World Vision - meeting one of our sponsored kids and visiting 13 other kids we got sponsored by families here. We have a quick trip to lake Malawi on the weekend, but otherwise we're there as volunteers. :)

We were in Africa once before last year with World Vision and loved it so much, we are so thrilled to be going back. Visiting those kids and giving them the hope of sponsorship feels like Christmas starts early. :)

Enjoy the trip! Sounds exciting!