Strangers are friends you haven't met yet!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Hey ho everybody!!!

I'm Maureen and can usually be found over on My Merry Christmas. I signed up here in 2010 but generally just lurk as you people are far too talented for the likes of "fly by the seat of my pants" me!!!!!!! The next time I'm organised for anything will be the first!!!!

I love seeing everything that you come up with and plan. Each year, I'm like "I'm going to do that" and each year I fail dismally but we still have a wonderful time!!

Hope to talk to you all soon

Take care

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Welcome Maureen!

We're not all that talented or organized. LOL I look forward to chatting with you!

Jessica

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
So glad to see you posting. Welcome to the group. Good day to start. Happy Rudolph's Day!!!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
:welcome: Maureen! So happy you have joined our family. You will grow to love our home here at MHH! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Welcome Maureen! come and chat with us. Love to have new input

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Welcome, Maureen! Mhh is a wonderful place of Christmas planning and friendship!

Annie

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hello, Maureen. We always welcome a new face. I think some of us are more organized in our minds than in real life because as SparkleNana reminds us...real life does happen more often than our "best laid plans of mice and men"!

Great to see you posting!!!

wijulie

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
SE Wisconsin
Hello and Welcome, Maureen!!!
Love your avatar!
Fascinated by Scotland...how long have you been there? Looking forward to hearing about what life there is like sometime.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Welcome! We all learn from each other here. I can't tell you how many new methods for organizing, decorating, handling the day to day ups and downs, etc that I have learned from this group! We are a great support to one another and always welcome a new friend!