Target Coupons this week!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Glenda

Retire Member
Dec 10, 2008
Virginia
Target has an AWESOME coupon in their Sunday ad this week. It is for 50% off any Disney Princess toy item.

The coupon works on the Lego Disney Princess Duplo sets! I got the large Cinderella Castle set for $23.xx with the coupon. The Snow White set was right around $8 with the coupon. Just wanted to share since these would make great Easter gifts! These items are brand new from Lego so I was shocked to find them at a reduced price.

Also, there are coupons for 50% off a Mega Blocks item, Star Wars item (but this one excludes the Star Wars Lego sets), Fisher Price Little People toy, etc.

Glenda

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
We don't have Targets around here but they just bought out the Zellers spaces so I can't wait to see those stores. What are they like? what do they sell?

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I just came back from Target it, darn it. I should have looked at the ad before I went.

Lucie - Target is sort of like a walmart in that they carry similar things but I think its a step up from walmart. I also like their dollar spot area and their clothes are not bad either. It's great for kids clothes. Some of ours around here have full groceries and others just have a small selection of groceries. I can't wait to you get one...they are fun to just walk through, at least to me.