Target Dollar Spot....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
anyone else's Target dollar spot sections on 50% off clearance???

Usually the leftover "holiday" items go 50% off and the rest is still the 1.00 or 2.50 they respectively are. Well I went to Target on Tuesday and all of the 1.00 and 2.50 items were 50% off. I remember hearing a rumor last year that Target was probably going to get rid of the dollar spot. Oh I hope that's not true.....

In the meantime I bought some piggy banks, puzzles, kids notepads, and more for 50 cents each!!!

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I was just in my target a few days ago. It wasn't on clearance, but it sure looked empty. There was less than half of the shelf space filled. I've seen it low before, but never THAT low.

I hope they don't get rid of it, either! I rely on it for gift fillers, prizes, donations to my kids' class, etc.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I rarely get to a Target store BUT when I do, I always find items in the dollar bins. I think of the gift drawers and coming events.

I like Michaels dollar bins too.

mom24hr7dz

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I was at Target today and our dollar bins were all full of summer and garden things it was great. Garden gloves and little pots with seeds, little shovels, garden stakes with butterflies on them lots of neat new things.