They won...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
as all of you have read I have been VERY busy with the Spring Baseball season and tonight my son's team won the championship!!! Monday begins the All Star practices...uggghh oh well I guess that's what happens....lol Anyway I am very proud of my son tonight. He was hit in the ribs by a pitch and seems ok but boy was I sweating it!!! On to the all stars we go!!!

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
How exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :pink:

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
Awesome!!! How wonderful? How old is he? I am also in baseball hell here with two boys playing. My boys r 6 and 8. We have an allstar game soon, but playoffs don't start for another 2 weeks.

Congrats again and good luck at the Allstars!

Kelly :party:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
:party: GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!!

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Way to go!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
:applause: Congratulations to your son's team! :applause:

Noelsmommy said:
Awesome!!! How wonderful? How old is he? I am also in baseball hell here with two boys playing. My boys r 6 and 8. We have an allstar game soon, but playoffs don't start for another 2 weeks.

Congrats again and good luck at the Allstars!

Kelly :party:

Well I really have 3 boys in baseball but my twins are in the rookie league and lost their tournament game on Wednesday (they are 7) and my oldest who is 9 is in the minors and they won the minor A division. This was a city tournament against 4 or 5 different ballparks. He made the all star team and our first tournament games are in June and the "little league world series" qualifier rounds for the state of Florida begin in July. It seems baseball is neverending around here....lol

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Congratulations to your son and his team!!!
:party:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Congrats CC to all. Hope the do great in all future games.

My granddaughters team came in first place but that's the end of girls ball season around here. We'll miss it.

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
Congratulations to all!!!!! :party: :party:

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
That is great. Our tournament starts next week. We are not allow to announce our All-Stars until June 15th. My son has been an All-Star for the past two seasons, this is his last year in majors. All-Star tournament for us starts the frist or secound week if July.

Well unfortunately they lost their first division game tonight so I guess Friday the 13th was not so lucky for them. We play again tomorrow night and need to win in order to make the final game which leads to the state tournaments!!! Wish us luck!!!!