Thirty Minute Thursday 7/10/08

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Well I will be having some routine tests on Thursday and may not be too chirper until later in the day but I wanted to get up something for 30 minute Thursday anyway...

Thirty Minute Thursday Task: Clean out the refrigerator....ummm...maybe you are better at this than me...but things just seem to hang around in there until I evict them!! So this Thursday spend 30 minuted getting rid of outdated and old things...wipe down the shelves and maybe even clean off the front and side if you have time!! That's it...a little task that I procrastinate on...CLEAN the FRIDGE!!!

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
I'm in, adding it to my list for tomorrow!

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I try to clean out the frig every Thursday to make way for grocerys come Saturday... But I didnt do this last week so I will be doing this for sure tomorrow.

Deckr8r

Retire Member
Jun 22, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
I will definitely be cleaning the fridge tomorrow because today I put a Diet Coke in the freezer to get nice and cold and forgot about it. Kablam! way to go! :thud:

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I was forced into cleaning out the freezer side of mine today. WE got home last night after being gone for 15 days and this AM I went to get a glass of ice and found out that my freezer door had been slightly open for the last 2 weeks EEEEEEEKKKKKK I had ice all over everything. Thank God it was all still frozen. Anyway I emptied it all out and did some throwing away and wiped it all out. So that much is done. :grin:

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
I try to clean my refrigerator out every Tuesday because Wednesday is our trash day. I also try to go around to all my rooms that have little trash cans and empty them on Tuesday so it will all be in the BIG trash can on Wednesday when the trash is picked up.

Christmas 3
:package: :package: :package:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
thechristmasnut said:
I try to clean out the frig every Thursday to make way for grocerys come Saturday... But I didnt do this last week so I will be doing this for sure tomorrow.

I'm the same Thechritmasnut, I try to do mine once a week but haven't got round to it this week so I'm in.

:flower: