Time To HIt JC Penneys

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
I got jeans in there for ten dollars a pair today for myself! :-D I needed some new ones for work, also got myself a sweater for 8.79! This is the time to get stuff for gifts for next year! And I am going to go back as they have MUDD brand boots for dd for 14 dollars. I am going to buy them and put them away for back to school time for her. She will love them! She is not a brand name kind of gal, but I just remember the name on the box that's why I mentioned it. Happy Bargain Hunting everyone!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Wow, congrats on your great bargains, ChristmasCheerSpredr! It's such a treat when we find something for US! Good job on your back-to-school finds, too. I'll have to check out our JCP.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Thanks for the heads up! I'm going there tomorrow to check out the clearance items!

Lisa "heartstrings:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Yep got the phone call today. I have a friend that works at J.C. Penney's and she calls and lets me know when MUDD jeans are on clearance. DD12 loves them. She said her size is between $7.00-$12.00. So I am heading there tomorrow to get clothes for her birthday and some for school next year.

Jingle Belle

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
I was in JC Penney last week and saw that they had their winter stuff on clearance for 60% off. From past years, I knew that the 75% off couldn't be too far away, so I went back this past weekend and sure enough--75% off. They still had lots of pajamas left from Christmas, so I bought a pink & red heart patterned pair for DD14's Valentines gift. They were something like $8.50 a pair, so I bought myself some too! I also bought some fuzzy slipper socks. A pack of two for about $3.50. One set is pink and red, so that will go with DD's PJs. I'll combine those with the lotion I got at B&BW clearance for $4 and her V-day gifties are all done!

I don't know if the 75% off was just over the weekend, but I want to go back and see what else I can find. The PJ prices are just so great! Also bought a pair of nice slippers for about $5.50 for a gift for next year. There are also lots of things like scarf/hat sets, and other wintery things on clearance.

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
Oh my goodness!! You have me so excited about my shopping weekend!!! These deals sound fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing!

mrspaul

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
my daughter was at jc penneys today. she was in the toddler section - and bought my granddaughter some jeans - $1.18 each !! they also had some shirts for the same price. she said the prices were so low !!!

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
mrs. paul- Wow ! the 1.18 jeans! Good for your daughter and grandaughter! ! ! ! I may have to go back (what am I saying of course I will go back! lol) and check for preschooler clothes for my God daughter. :bunny:

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I work at Penney's and the sales are fantastic right now. the kids Okey Dokey clothes are 1.18 after all the markdowns. The juniors clothes are anywhere between 5-8 dollars right now and some even less. Our store has been really busy with these sales. I go crazy when I ring people up and see the deals they get and by the time I'm out of work, the items I want are all gone. I guess it's good in a way because I spend to much money in there. I practically work for nothing. Don't forget to check out the jewelry also because the markdowns are on those clearance items as well. Have fun everyone. Dorene