To-Do List for Week of Sept. 22-28th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Morning! It's time to post those weekly lists. Don't forget the Halloween Countdown started yesterday so feel free to add those items to this week's list.

Here's mine:

[X] [X] Homework for E.P.
[X] [ ] Homework for I.C.C.P.
[X] Laundry
[X] Grocery store
[X] Dishes
[X] Library
[X] Pick up house
[X] Empty cat box
[X] [X] Soccer practice (Monday and Thursday)
[X] VA appt in Columbia (Wednesday)
[X] Go through one kid's room
[X] Fill pinata for party
[X] Make sure have everything for party
[X] Wrap presents
[X] Pick up drinks and veggie tray for party

Halloween Countdown list:

[X] Decide on pumpkin patch weekend

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
My oldest son and daughter in law came up yesterday, and he helped me hang some shelves and take things to storage. THAT helped quite a bit. The shelves are for my Boyds Bears...or at least, some of them. So, my apartment cleaning and decluttering is coming along slowly but surely. Slow and steady wins the race. :haha:

I need to sew this week, and try to keep decluttering. Those are my goals. And if there is time, and not too much life and work get in my way, I need to start organzing Christmas and birthday gifts. I know where my grandson's gifts are, but the oldest DGD...not so much. :frown: They are my October birthdays; DGS is the 4th and DGD is the 26th.

I really am going to try to get more done this week. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

:bigsnow:

Debbieoz

Retire Member
May 21, 2008
Rural Kansas
Here's my list so far:

[x] Dust wood blinds
[x] Clean off dresser tops
[x] Clean mirrors
[x] Clean off night stands
[x] Sort the single sock pile
[ ] Clean off printer table
[x] Put away all shoes
[ ] Take lights off holiday tree
[x] Change sheets
[x] Sweep floor
[ ] Clean off desk
[x] Clean off wicker table
[x] Laundry
[ ] Hand sew binding on 2 quilts
[x] Make dinner for sick family at school
[x] Grocery store
[ ] Vacume throw rugs
[ ] Find halloween decorations in back of closet

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
[] Light a fire under Long Term Support and my dd's Social Worker so dd will have some services when she is released from the hospital.

[]Buy Gluten Free food and Snacks for dd in Hospital, they are having trouble finding gf items. Not their fault, when they asked the kitchen what they could server her all the kitchen had was a list of what they couldn't give her. Yesterday I had to inform them that Rice Krispie bars had gluten in them since they weren't made from gluten free Rice Krispies. lol The doctor had to write an order that I can bring food in for her since the rule is no outside food. I'll buy all new food from the store so it's still sealed when I drop it off to the nurses. Also had to tell them decaf coffee still contains caffiene since she's not allowed Caffiene or Diet sweetners (both make she shake).

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Monday- quick pick up of living room and dining room, start straightening out hubby's closet
Tuesday- take flannels sheet off bed, wash them and put them back on (both beds)
Wednesday- Clean out oven (just at touch), scrub floor and soap down counter tops and sink
Thursday- Office day (Rudy day and Turkey Day)
Friday- Vacuum, quick pick up and clean bathrooms

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Through Thursday of this week, I have the delightful treat of staying at my grandchildren's house, with them, while the parents are off for R&R!!!! So -- any cleaning plans will have to be drawn up after I return to my home base. And -- to be honest -- I'm not sure how much energy I will have left by then.

So - no plans for this week yet!

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
I am trying to get back on track. Let me get my list started

( :pink: ) Kids to school
( :pink: ) Home-Breakfast-Medicine
( :pink: ) Check email
( :pink: ) Get back to Magical Holiday Home
( :pink: ) Make bed
( :pink: ) Start laundry
() Iron some laundry
() Clean the kitchen
() Pick up livingroom
() Make beds upstairs
() Fix lunch and kids down for nap
() Check on the laundry
() Work upstairs picking up the playroom
() Start something for supper
() Sweep the mudroom and pick it up
() Clean the 1/2 bath
() Get kids from school and snacktime]
() Kids play outside.
() Work on the Back porch and patio. (Try to get something done on my HGP list since I am sooooo far behind.)
() 5:45 Take kids to church
() 7:00 pick up kids from church
() 7:15 Eat supper
() clean kitchen
() kids baths and bed
() Alone time with DH
() BED!!!!

Christmas3
:help: :help: :help:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thursday - the 25th - Happy Rudolph Day!

I'll get back home today -- but -- we have a birthday dinner at 6:30 and I have to wrap gifts. So - I'll get back to Weekly Wonders tomorrow!!!!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I managed to finally tackle one child's room today with the help of my dad. I've been wanting to get Addison into her toddler bed for a while now and with the new baby coming next year, I really need to get her out of the crib. When she woke up this morning we started talking about her big girl bed and she decided that she wants to sleep in it tonight. So, we went in and picked up her room, moved the crib, and transferred the mattress to the toddler bed. She seems excited about it, hopefully she'll sleep with no problem tonight so I can get some sleep. If all goes well for the next two nights, then i'll disassemble the crib completely.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Cleaning kitchen. Cleaning refrigerator. Getting clutter off counters. Taking out trash and recycling.