To-Do Lists for Week of July 28-Aug3rd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Yep, that's right, the weekly To-Do Lists are finally back!! I'm sorry I let them slide but with DH home, I had to focus on spending time with him as much as possible. So, let's get crackin!

Here's my list for this week:

Must-Do's
[X] Laundry (all bedding)
[X] Clean bathrooms
[X] Vacuum
[X] Physical therapy appt (Wednesday)
[X] Drain pool

Want To Do's
[ ] Finish Fearless Fourteen
[X] Make another post-it-note stand
[X] Start on a clipboard
[X] Try a new recipe

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure i'll add more later. Let's see those lists. :flower:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I've got an easy week compared to the last several - yeah!

[ :flower: ] help K pack for trip back home to Belarus ( :frown: )
[ :flower: ] airport Tuesday ( :frown: :frown: )
[ :flower: ] grocery
[ :flower: ] library
[ :flower: ] clean/organize kitchen
[] plan out remaining weeks of summer (crafts, activities, etc. that I want to still fit in for me and the kids)

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
Cleaning:
{ } Monday- Dust,
{ X } Tuesday- clean out Kiddo's dresser and change bottom sheet on my bed
{ X } Wednesday- make bread, scrub floor
{X } Thursday- Desk Day!
{ } Friday- Clean bathrooms and vacuum

Other-
{ X } Hang new posters in school room
{ } Work on current craft projects and GPD project
{ } Write a letter to my Grandma
{ X } Find cruise pictures in my photo crate

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Besides my daily routines here are some Weekly Must Dos...

[X] Make menus for August

[X] Get outfits ready for work...Tues-Fri

[X] Update dayrunner calendar and post important stuff on kitchen calendar

[ ] Update all lists and such for the week

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
{} next weeks menus
{ ::eek:rnament: }groceries
{ ::eek:rnament: }gather library books
{ ::eek:rnament: }library
{}blog about 'unplug the Christmas machine'
{ ::eek:rnament: }laundry
{}paint
{ ::eek:rnament: }call blueberry field
{}source cord for video camera
{ ::eek:rnament: ...}Declutter

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thank you, MrsSoup!

I am away from home, in a strange strange place. On Wednesday, I hope to journey home so.....
(X) pack car
(X) drive long distance safely
(X) arrive home and visit and water my poor garden (It must have rained a ton - the garden is huge and lush!)
(X) next day, unpack car
(X) next day, look at my poor house and begin CPR on house
(X) Friday night - huge family dinner
(X) Saturday - rest all day (except for routines)

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Departure is pushed off to Thursday at 5:00 am (to beat traffic). So, this week has been a blur of cleaning. With breaks for MagicalHolidayHome, of course!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
It's Thursday, how are those lists coming? Are you making any headway? Take a deep breathe and keep on truckin'!

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
I know today is Thursday and I am a little late starting this post but I am trying to do better in cleaning my house. Thanks to all the ladies who have posted on the thread I posted asking for help. I decided to come here and list the things I would like to get done and maybe posting here for everyone to see maybe I will hold myself accountable.

Thursday:
( :grin: ) Make Bed
( :grin: ) Start laundry
( :grin: ) Take out trash
( :grin: ) Put up laundry in the Utilityroom
( :grin: ) Lay something out for supper
( :grin: ) Pick up my closet (walk-in)
( :grin: ) Pick up our bathroom
( :grin: ) Work on upstairs playroom (this might take all day)
( :grin: ) Lunch and naptime for the kids---Clean kitchen after they eat
( :grin: ) Put up laundry done today
( :grin: ) Iron anything that needs to be ironed
( :grin: ) Start supper--Clean kitchen as I cook

I am going to list one day at a time. OK ladies I am off to get my list done. I WILL come back and post my accomplishments. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Christmas3
:package: :package: :package:

Ladies I am back at 12:05 and the smiling Santa is what I have gotten done so far. I am off to fix lunch and put the kids down for nap so maybe I will finish my list today. I hope so.

O.K. ladies, I have done everything on my list today except supper. I have everything ready to start, I am just waiting for my husband to come home. I AM SOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF. I could not have done it without you ladies. Every time I wanted to stop before I was finished would think about everyone here...and I would continue on. Thank you ladies for being here for me. It is 5:42 and all I have left to do if cook supper and afterwards clean the kitchen from supper.

I am back and I have accomplished my list for today. I feel soooo good. Thanks ladies for cheering my on. I hope tomorrow will be as good as today. It is 10:09 and I am going to bed...with a clean house for a change.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
christmas3 said:
I know today is Thursday and I am a little late starting this post but I am trying to do better in cleaning my house. Thanks to all the ladies who have posted on the thread I posted asking for help. I decided to come here and list the things I would like to get done and maybe posting here for everyone to see maybe I will hold myself accountable.

Thursday:
( ) Make Bed
( ) Start laundry
( ) Take out trash
( ) Put up laundry in the Utilityroom
( ) Lay something out for supper
( ) Pick up my closet (walk-in)
( ) Pick up our bathroom
( ) Work on upstairs playroom (this might take all day)
( ) Lunch and naptime for the kids---Clean kitchen after they eat
( ) Put up laundry done today
( ) Iron anything that needs to be ironed
( ) Start supper--Clean kitchen as I cook

I am going to list one day at a time. OK ladies I am off to get my list done. I WILL come back and post my accomplishments. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Christmas3

I just finished reading your original post and all of the great answers the ladies here provided. I printed out a few things to get started myself. While I always start my day with a list, it seems the cleaning gets put on the back burner after everything else. So I am starting (again!) today to make sure I do a few housekeeping chores each day.

Thanks from me also!!

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
I am back to post my TO-DO List for today. It felt so good to come back here yesterday and make off the things I had done. I got it finished. Thanks girls.

TODAY-FRIDAY
( ::eek:rnament: ) Breakfast/Medicine
( ::eek:rnament: ) Make Bed
( ::eek:rnament: ) Start laundry
( ::eek:rnament: ) Iron--if anything needs it.
( ::eek:rnament: ) Put up laundry-take kids clothes upstairs
( ::eek:rnament: ) Pull out clothing totes out of attic--getting ready for school
( ::eek:rnament: ) Check my bathroom for anything needing done
( ::eek:rnament: ) Check livingroom-pick up papers and clean off tables
( ::eek:rnament: ) Check kitchen-sweep
( ::eek:rnament: ) Take out trash
( ::eek:rnament: ) Lunch-nap for the kids
( ::eek:rnament: ) Clean kitchen after lunch
( ::eek:rnament: ) Go through basket full of papers--file them or throw them away
( ::eek:rnament: ) Sweep mudroom
( ::eek:rnament: ) Something out for supper

This list seems long today. But I am going at it with a good attitude. I can get this done...and maybe some more.

Wish my luck!!!!!

Christmas3

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I didn't post my list here for yesterday but I did get some things done, cleaning the bathroom most importantly!

I have a pretty short list for today but here goes:

[ ] laundry
[ ] get yard sale stuff all in one place
[ ] clean kitchen counters
[ ] spray some week killer
[ ] get new patio rug out

Good luck with your lists today!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
So many unexpected things come up. Such as -- an "urgent recall" for the 2002 car - must be brought in for a day-long safety thing. (Free - but lots of arranging to get it there and back, rearrange schedules, etc. All in the extreme heat -- which can make some unnamed husbands very cranky!)

And - unexpected good things, like a beloved neighbor catching you outside and inviting you to her house for a slice of blueb erry-strawberry coffee cake. (Delicious!)

So - I think the progress we all make on all the unglamorous work in our homes is spectacular!! And WE are all beautiful, brilliant, charming people!!! :pink: :pink: :pink:

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
I have edited my previous post and checked off everything I got done. I am so proud of myself!!!!! I am worried about this weekend. I normally don't clean house on the weekend....but I hope I can at least keep everything picked up off the floor and the countertops. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!! I am REALLY excited about reporting to you girls. I do not know why but I am. You all really make me feel good about myself and what I do get accomplished. Thank you sooo much.

:pink: :pink: :pink:
Christmas3

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Christmas3, I'm proud of you too!! It's great that you got all of your tasks completed!! I'd be thrilled too!

Unfortunately I had a major sewer issue happen around noon as I was doing laundry. Had to call a plumber and by the time he was done....I was done! lol I get so stressed when big things happen in the house, being that it's just me and my dd. No one to go through it with...very stressful.

Tomorrow a friend and I are having a yard sale at her house, so no chores for me, unless we get rained out! I'll pop back in on Sunday! Enjoy your weekend!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Last day of the week!! I hope you all got what you wanted accomplished. Remember, whatever you didn't accomplish can always be added to the next weeks list, so don't fret. Congratulate yourselves for what you did get done and take a nice break today. :flower: