tree shopping

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MamaCat

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
I took the day off from work yesterday & dh & I went tree shopping! We went to THE most beautiful Christmas store in the neighboring city. Oh man....I was in Christmas heaven! I'm planning on going back--without dh! He TRIED to be patient, but I could tell he was NOT as "into" it as was I! LOL! We found a beautiful tree there, but it was really pricey. So then we went to Garden Ridge & ended up buying one there. But it was all so much fun! There was Christmas music playing in both stores & we were just surrounded with CHRISTMAS!! My dh really surprised me by buying himself a 4ft. tree for his office! He got a bright orange one & bought blue balls to go on it--it is his "Gator" tree! Whatever--so long as he keeps it at work! LOL! I found some Gator stickers online that I ordered & we're gonna put some of them on some of the blue ornaments. (In case you don't know, blue & orange are the colors for the Florida Gators.) We had lunch out at our favorite Mexican resturant while we were out, too. It was just such a nice day! Sure put me in the mood to start decorating at home, though!

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
What an IDEAL day!!!!!! I'm happy for you that you had such a wonderful time. :applause: :applause: :bigsnow:

BamaMom

Retire Member
Sep 13, 2008
Anniston, AL
www.slumberpartiesbytif.com
That sounds like such a great idea, a day out, and your DH sounds wonderful, lol. My DH and I go shopping at the clearence every year, he loves buying stuff for outside, and ornaments, and I buy for inside. But I am thinking I will have more time next year to make the things I really Like!!! Can't wait to decorate!!