Twelve Days of Christmas Ideas and Tags

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Check out the front page of Magical Holiday Home...I put up an article about some cute printable tags and gift ideas....

Not sure if anyone has posted the link before or not.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Wow these are great. My husband really wants a drum set but has decided we can't afford it right now. I'm going to try to get it for him for Christmas. I was reading through these when I realized the last day was 12 drummers drumming! This could be a great lead in. I could just make my own tag for that gift for Christmas morning to say something like "The 12 drummers had to leave a little early, but it looks like one of them left their drums behind!"

Good idea, or do you think he might clue in that he's getting drums early on?

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
FrostyShimmer said:
Wow these are great. My husband really wants a drum set but has decided we can't afford it right now. I'm going to try to get it for him for Christmas. I was reading through these when I realized the last day was 12 drummers drumming! This could be a great lead in. I could just make my own tag for that gift for Christmas morning to say something like "The 12 drummers had to leave a little early, but it looks like one of them left their drums behind!"

Good idea, or do you think he might clue in that he's getting drums early on?

Great idea! He would be so excited.

ygrandma1

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
need link to 12 days

I can't seem to get these to come up would you please add a link to them. Thank-you.