UK - elves???

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happyelf

Retire Member
Jul 11, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I seen this mentioned a few times about cheeky naughty christmas elves that come to visit but it isnt something we traditionally do in the UK.

I would love to take part and I know the children would enjoy it.

Any suggestions on where to contact an elf? and how to run proceedings?

Many thanks
Naomi

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
Hi Everyone,

I seen this mentioned a few times about cheeky naughty christmas elves that come to visit but it isnt something we traditionally do in the UK.

I would love to take part and I know the children would enjoy it.

Any suggestions on where to contact an elf? and how to run proceedings?

Many thanks
Naomi

hi,

i'm in the uk and have had elves stay for the past 3 years.

you dont "contact an elf" you buy one or make one. and run proceedings - i was quite llucky, my son had seen a film at playschool that had elves in it in november and asked if an elf could come and stay with us. so in his letter to santa he asked for an elf. on dec 1st sat on sofa with a letter from santa and advent calendars was an elf. the kids had instructions that he wasnt a toy to be played with and he had to be put in his sleeping bag under the tree at bedtime etc. from here the elf would get upto mischief and move to new places, he would write in his book/journal giving clues etc.

i now have 4 elves (will have come december) my 1st elf was/is a 7-dwarfe from snow white, i added xmas ribbon and bells etc and my kids didnt realise. my 2nd was/is a rag doll girl, which i added snowflakes to her clothes. my 3rd and 4th are aurora rag dolls which again i have added snowflakes and bits to hats and clothes. all elves were bought off ebay.

you can buy a proper elf from "elf magic .com" but i was quoted £80-90 shipping from USA so i aint gona bother.

Mouse2

Retire Member
Jun 29, 2011
London, United Kingdom