We got a foot of snow last night!!!!!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
I'm going to have to put off some of plans for outdoor cleaning etc. Spring just does not seem to want to come here this year! My daughter and I were at a concert 40 miles away last night when the storm started and had to drive home in 0 visibility. I was never so glad to see my house. When we woke up this morning we found out we got 12 inches here in Little Falls....... and it's the 11th of April!! :thud:

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
Wow that is crazy, Glad to hear you made it home ok though. That must be a disappoinment not being able to work in the yard, spring will be there soon, hang in there.

Enjoy your winter wonderland, play some Christmas music & have fun. :bigsnow:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Crazy! GLad you made it home safely.

I've been hearing that snow is moving our way over the weekend. ugh! Hopefully they got it all wrong!

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
Wow - weather is really crazy. Glad you are save. Enjoy the winter wonderland. Summer will be hot enough ;-)

We also had a sudden change of weather here. During the week (and also yesterday) it was already so warm and sunny. You could go with skirts an leave the winter jackets at home. And now weekend comes and it changes into cloudy, windy (storm warning level 1) with some shower.
Of course - during the week I was at work the whole day, so I could only enjoy the sunny weather in the evening. Now on weekend we have foul weather...
But that doesn't matter. I always have something to do...

:rain:

Chilli

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
We are having bizarre weather too over here in the UK! Woke up to 2 inches of snow last weekend (believe me this is very unusual), during the week we have had temperatures up to 20 degrees, heavy rain showers, hail and severe frost! The poor plants don't know what to do!