Weather Getting Cooler - Magical

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
The leaves are falling and it's definately cooler here in N Ireland. My poor garden is just covered in leaves but I'm not complaining! I love this time of year! :-D

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
It was warm yesterday. Turned cooler when we got some rain last night. Will be in the low to mid 70s for the next couple of days, then back up to the 80s. THAT is Indiana for you. I have seen~literally~all four seasons in one day. It was May 6, in either 89 or 90. I looked out the living room window, and thought, "who is burning stuff and now the ashes are flying around?" Not ashes....SNOW in May!

I am ready for fall. Last year was a very hot fall. At my grandson's birthday party, it was 90 degrees, and the party was on October 7!! 90 degrees, People!! Ugh! I don't like that. :slap: Give me the 70s any day of the week. I love fall and I LOVE spring! But I don't like what is in between. :frown: Altho, I do tolerate the winter up till Christmas. The day after, winter needs to go away!! :rotflol: Don't I wish?

:bigsnow:

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
Alisonmcg, we are just starting to see leaves falling in Dublin. It has started to get cooler though - I actually put a firelog (you know the instant logs that take 1 match to light and last 2-3 hours) into the grate last wednesday and had a cosy evening. And DH got so ooo wet on Sunday, that he warmed up with a hot shower, followed by chocolate chip cookies and cocoa!!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am happy to say it was cool this morning - I actually needed a light jacket on my way to work :-D Bring on a long cool fall!

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
We have a family of grey squirrels in our garden and all morning they have been frantically gathering food and running off and burying it. So even the squirrels are getting prepared! :haha: