Week Sixteen - Nearly There Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I can't believe it is 2 weeks until Christmas!!

I have a bit of catching up to do, but I am not getting too stressed out about it.

I have to take the kids shopping for DH and get that stuff wrapped. I am hoping between my work schedule and my daughter's that we can get this done soon.

The kids need to get their gifts for each other wrapped - this will get done tomorrow.

I am going to get menus for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day done tonight while everyone is home to be involved.

The house is looking pretty clean, so just need to do basic housework daily.

Here's to a great week!!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
House is good-to-go: Thanks to Houseworks and Flylady! whew!

Today -- finishing kids shopping. (Just realized most shelters are closed on Mondays. Was hoping to find the kittens. Darn! Kids haircuts in afternoon.

Tues- Finish Kodak photo books and order before shipping deadline. Grocery store: pick up baking ingredients and order Christmas Roast Beast.

Wed/Thurs -- Baking Baking Baking. Wrapping Wrapping Wrapping. Shipping Shipping Shipping. And DH is having the tile guy come in the middle of it to do our stove backsplash. Really?

Friday - Last minute scurry and then kids home for Christmas Break! Goal is to be done with them so we can all work on DH and enjoy a more leisurely week next week.

Second cup of coffee down! Off I go!! (Really need those kittens!)

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus are planned. I now have to make a master grocery list.