Wish Book 2010

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
:gingerbread: The Wish Book is here, the Wish Book is here :)

Arrived in my mail this afternoon! Already scanned it's pages, now my boys are looking (pens in hand!).

Do YOU have your Wish Book?

What do you think of this years cover design, or charity bear?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
DD told me they were out but haven't received a copy yet :( I think I'll have to order one online just to be sure or go to the drugstore, they usually have copies. Darn DD just went there this afternoon!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
DH was at the hardware store this afternoon which is also the parcel pickup center for Sears in our small down and he got 2 copies for us. This way the kids don't fight over it.

I am going to make some cocoa and get comfy on the couch later and read it.

Can't wait!!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
This certainly brings back lots of memories. My brother and I would spend hours looking through the Sears wishbook. I'll have to make a trip to the mall this coming week and pick one up! TFS!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I wish I had a wish book. They sound like such fun.

Christmas is getting closer, isn't it exciting?????

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Thanks for posting the link. I remember once when i was a kid I was writting my wish list from it and Dad was going to the store and asked if I wanted to go. I stop, look at mom and asked ifi had time to finish it and she laughed and said "Its only June I think you have plenty of time" LOL It wasn't the Christmas wish list but it was the Sears catalogue.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Got mine last night :) DD has already looked at it. I'll be doing that this weekend :)