Wrapping party dates 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
1691281465642.jpeg

After a very successful CIJ it is time to post the wrapping party dates for 2023.

Wrapping parties have helped me so much over the past few years. Having days on the calendar serve as a prompt to either wrap or just enjoy some Christmas prep. I find that the days really start to fly by now and with the wrapping party days, Rudy Days and the HGP it gives me enough time set aside to manage all that I have on my to do list.

As in the past you use these days to suit you. If you have gifts to wrap then wrap them. If you use the days to try a new recipe then that works too. However you use these days is entirely up to you. There will be some themes along the way but the days are just a guide in the hope that the lead up to Christmas 2023 is a more relaxed one. I hope that you all join in!!!

Saturday August 12th 2023
Saturday September 9th
Monday September 25th-Rudy Day
Friday October 13th
Wednesday October 25th
Saturday and Sunday November 11th and 12th
Saturday November 25th- One month to go!
Friday December 1st
Wednesday and Thursday December 13th and 14th
Monday December 18th- A week to go!
Saturday December 30th.....wrap up.

Last edited:

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Need to get these in my planner! I’m pretty much up to date with my wrapping right now, just wrapping as I get things. The dates help my husband to remember to get busy and if I’m caught up wrapping I work on other Christmas things. They are a great planning tool!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Oh, that means it's time to print out the 'Ber' months calendar!
The 'BER months are just around the corner now!!!
They are a great planning tool!
This is what I think. I may not necessarily wrap on these days but I do some Christmas prep, some baking or some other Christmas related chore.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Dates added to my calendar!!! :cool:

Wrapping supplies are organized and ready to pull out to the wrapping station area I've designated in my craft room. Gifts I've already purchased or crafted are in designated "gift closet" boxes sitting in the large storage room off of the craft room. So I'm good to start with the August date!!!

I love the idea of December 30th as a Wrapping Wrap Up Party!!! GREAT idea! Wrapping supplies are going to take a hard hit when it comes to organization over the BER months. Absolutely a good time to organize what is left and make notes on anything to purchase for the next year!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Printed out free calendar printables for the 'ber' months. Now I need to fill in with wrapping party dates, fall housechores, Halloween prep, Christmas prep, food prep, webinairs or free painting / drawing classes , outings... fun, fun. will use my colored markers

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Printed out free calendar printables for the 'ber' months. Now I need to fill in with wrapping party dates, fall housechores, Halloween prep, Christmas prep, food prep, webinairs or free painting / drawing classes , outings... fun, fun. will use my colored markers
It sounds like the BER months are going to be great for you Lucie.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Dates are on the calendar!

Reactions: sweetpumkinpye