100 Christmas trees

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I love the Mountain Dew tree!! Very cool!!!

:party: Melanie

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Oh my! I've always only had one tree in the house. Now I want about 30!!!

The necktie tree would be a nice thing to do with someone's ties from a family member. My uncle had millions of ties that we just got rid of. DH use to have lots of ties too. This would have been a good idea as a Christmas gift for his kids. Too bad we no longer have the ties. Darn!!!

I first heard about the Jeweled Christmas tree in the 1970s but had never seen one. I've always wanted to make these. Now that I've seen it I'll try it. At the time it was made by cutting a board into a tree shape, drilling holes for the lights. Then covering it with velvet and the old jewelry was glued on around the lights. Another great idea for old family jewelery.

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
I loved this. There were some awesome trees and some very weird trees. Something for everyone.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
What a great blog thanks for sharing!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
My favorite was the Pineapple Upside Down Christmas Tree! How fun!

I'm not a huge fan of upside down trees, but that was funny! Perfect for the Polynesian type bar it looked like it was in!

:applause:

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I loved the book ones. They were all creative and distinctive, however! I should have so much talent and imagination!! Who knows? I might try to improvise on one of these. :rotflol:

:bigsnow:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
It made me happy to see the different trees, from countries all around the world. The human spirit is wonderful! :globe:

Sleighlady

Retire Member
Sep 3, 2008
Wow, loved these trees, some because they were beautiful, some because they were strange. I enjoyed seeing the toothpick tree. I made one just like it when I was in high school. I think I used pink snow on mine, though. - Gail

BamaMom

Retire Member
Sep 13, 2008
Anniston, AL
www.slumberpartiesbytif.com
Holy cow, that is a lot of trees, some I like and some I don't. If the Mt. Dew christmas tree was unopened cans, my husband would love that one! Lol. he loves mt. dew. Although I guess we would have a lopsided, holey tree after awhile!! :hat: