13 Days til Halloween

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I am thinking of doing a 13 Days to Halloween countdown-
Some ideas:
Carve Pumpkins
Watch Halloween Movie
Read Halloween Book
Visit Pumpkin Patch
Have an Orange Day
Halloween Craft (I bought a foam activity last year)
Visit the Zoo
Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Pumpkin Walk
Paper activity (Maze)

Any other quick activities?

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Very cool...I was actually thinking of plotting some ideas/activities for October...not sure if I will do them 13 days in a row though...I was thuinking spread out throught he month.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Some of the bigger things (pumpkin patch, zoo, etc- I'll probably spread out in Oct- but would like to do something small for the 13 days- I will have to plan the calendar- hmmm sounds like a good GPD activity.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
This is getting me excited...since Evan will be almost two...he will enjoy some fun Halloween stuff this year...

Remember we can celebrate Great Pumpkin Day on the 13th or the last day of the month. For April the 13th is a Sunday...so I will shoot for doing some things then....I will compile my list of thirteen activities/things...I will try to make them super simple for a toddler!! I'll let you know what I come up with!

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
What about making candied apples or carmel covered apples. Making popcorn balls and use candy corn to make faces on them? Make cut out sugar cookies using a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter and get orange and black cookie decorating frosting.