200 Days to GO!!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
Ladies - the countdown is counting down quickly.

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
What are we doing these 200 days?? :)

:party:

(I`m looking forward..)

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Where did those 200 days go! i can't believe we are almost half way.

:rudolph:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
That is amazing! Where on earth has the first part of the year gone!! :pink: No matter, the second-half of the year holds all my favorite holidays and seasonal changes. (Except I greatly enjoy and look forward to my Easter celebration each year).

Ladies - let's start our engines! :rotflol:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Cmerth -- please help us with the organizing and time management! My head knows you're right. In fact, it says "Boy, she is right!" Then, my head says "You had better get busy, Sparklenana!" And then it goes blank......

I know that we have the entire month of July for Christmas in July - for organizing. But please share your ideas and tips too. In fact, everybody please share ideas and tips. I went outside at 6 am, so I could do an hour of gardening - the temperature rose ten degrees during that one hour! It is going to be 100 degrees today. Sigh. Well - I will try to do SOME organizing and time management work today. Who knows - I may even have some tips to share later!

Lets try to really remember what this summer weather feels like, so we can REALLY appreciate fall and winter when they arrive! :thud:

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
100 degrees! Wow! We reach 73 degrees here in N Ireland and I feel like I'm going to melt! I must admit I'm more of a winter person. It's incredible to think that there's 200 days to go. I always find the summer goes around so quickly that before you know it the kids are back at school and it's autumn. In a blink of an eye we'll be saying"only 100 days to go" :haha:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
It's 8:55 in the morning here and the temp is alreay 84 degrees. It's been scorching hot since Friday. There's been a heat advisory in effect all weekend and is supposed to end around 8pm but I think we will have this heat for a few more days.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
SparkleNana said:
Lets try to really remember what this summer weather feels like, so we can REALLY appreciate fall and winter when they arrive! :thud:

I'm with you there! I was cleaning yesterday and it was 30 inside with the fan and air conditioner running. Plus, we had just returned from our trip so the only clean clothing that wasn't in the wash consisted of jeans and sweaters.

I find focusing on all the wonderful things to come makes summer more bearable.