2015 - HHP - Family Space Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
This looks like a pretty light week for me here.

Family Space -
I need to go through our media area and make sure the discs are in the right box. I also want to organize the book/game area.

Holiday Prep -
Work on Christmas cards
Check what's still needed for Halloween costumes

I hope everyone has a productive week!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
This is kind of an odd week for us.

Our living room has been our kitchen since we moved in. There is no furniture in there, so it doesn't look like a living room.

We have been working on the kitchen and things are going well, so the kitchen stuff will be actually going into the kitchen!!!

Once all of that stuff is out, we will head to the storage unit and bring our couch, chair and tables - this is exciting.

Our new entertainment unit got put together and the DVDs are all in there now.

I got a housework plan done as well - very happy about that.

The cards I ordered have been shipped, so I am going to start those as soon as they arrive.

Have a good week!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Mel, you are really moving on the house. Good job.

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I'm ahead on Family Spaces so am using this week to catch up on previous week. And Fall Decor is up. My item for this week is:

Have DD create a Christmas Music list on Spotify.

Catching up:
Bedspreads - Order these already!
Declutter Towels, Sheets, Pillows - and label sheet sizes in Sharpie!
Check cold & flu supplies
Set up Wrapping Station. - Finish up.
Complete my wardrobe shopping list.
Check DS's winter coat and boots needs.
Update calendars & sync iPhones
Stocking Stuffers - Keep going.
Halloween Costumes
Start Christmas Cards -- work on letter.
Guest Room - Finish up for this weekend's guests.
Gift Closet / Attic -- Finish up.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
It looks like we will be able to move living room furniture in this weekend!! I am going to have a couple of really busy days in order to get this done.

Yippee!!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Cindylouwho - Oh, stocking stuffers! I made a list but haven't gone out for them yet. Maybe this weekend.

Mel - That's great news!

I have the Halloween things figured out. Just plugging away on everything else.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Hey my sweet HHP friends.

I haven't died, gotten sick or been kidnapped. It's just been working our tails off from 6am to 11pm every single day. The FIL's apartment is still in progress. We've spent all of this week stripping and rebuilding the front and rear walls of our "new to us" 5th wheel camper ahead of the flooding rains predicted for our area over the next few days. My living room/family space is in dire straights with all of the overflow at the moment. I'm hoping to get most of it taken care of this weekend since the rain will keep us indoors. I'm almost thrilled for the "break".

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Glad you are allright Ellen, was getting worried! I'm just maintaining above the flow these days. Good thing I do alot during the year with the decluttering and spring cleaning because Fall sure is busy.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
I think Im behind but have been so busy this week- I have not yet had a chance to check the lists- I will get there over the weekend. DS has noticed the crazy activity schedule along with everything else and has requested that this weekend be a home weekend! Apart form going to his sports - both Saturday and Sunday!
Im more than happy to stay home all weekend! I know Im behind on the few crafty things I want to get done- he can help!

I will catch up then- the cleaning is fine- its just the organising and de cluttering that I will need to check on and Christmas prep- I am due for a meeting with my Christmas Planner/ Binder- its been shoved to the back of my desk this last week and a bit.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
It seems we are all busier this week. The media organization is done. I worked on the cards some more and Halloween costumes are set!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Posting this as I never got a chance to post a followup last week as I had relatives in town (which is always madness):

What got done this week:
Guest Room - Done.
Have DD create a Christmas Music list on Spotify -- Underway.
Declutter Towels, Sheets, Pillows - Done. (Marked the corner of each sheets in sharpie with the size and also clipped labels on the top of each "set" noting their size).
Halloween Costumes - Done.
Decluttered and frames some art I've meaning to get to. - Bonus not on my list. But there is still more to go. For another time of year though.
Bedspread for the Guest Room - Done.

Need to catch up:
Bedspreads - Still need one for the Master.
Check cold & flu supplies
Set up Wrapping Station. - Finish up. Went in wrong direction: Buried in outgoing clutter.
Complete my wardrobe shopping list.
Check DS's winter coat and boots needs.
Update calendars & sync iPhones - this is a bigger job than you'd think.
Stocking Stuffers - Keep going.
Start Christmas Cards -- work on letter.
Gift Closet / Attic -- Finish up. - Went in wrong direction: Buried it in luggage and other stuff.