2015 - HHP - Week 9 - Public Spaces

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Ok, I've given it some thought and this is my plan for the week -

House:
  • I will clean the blinds in my living room and family room and dining room. I'll do a regular dusting and vacuuming too.

Holiday:
  • I'll save the decorating for Thanksgiving until next week.
  • I'll keep on working on the Christmas cards. I saw that one of the Hallmark Channels will be airing Christmas movies in November so I may watch them while writing out the cards.
  • I'll pick up stamps for the cards.

I hope everyone has a happy and productive week!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Hard to believe that we are in week 9. I am sure that we can all see a difference in our houses. just think how relaxed Christmas will be knowing that we have put all the hard work behind us.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Well, that was a fun job... ;-) All the blinds in the Living Room, Dining Room and Family Room are done. Vacuuming and Dusting are done too.

I still need to get stamps. I'm recording some Hallmark Christmas movies this weekend. I'll watch them while writing out cards.

How is everyone doing?

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Blew this past week -- too much stuff going on. DH home sick with a cold which changes my routine. Then the relatives last weekend who left Monday. Then school project activities for DD and DS. Then Halloween activities. Just kinda off schedule over here. Just as well it was Public Spaces week as that is in pretty good shape. Well, now we need some tidying of the Halloween aftermath. :)

What I got done that is worth noting:
*Another pile of donations out the door
*Set up DS's new iPhone account (decided to activate an old iPhone 4 and deal with the headache of the account setup now rather than waiting til he gets a newer one at Christmas and having the headache then. And it was a real headache, so glad I opted to do that. He was so excited!)

And we are half-way through? I C-A-N-N-O-T believe that!! How am I feeling about that? Hmm. Thinking I'm not as calm as I was last year. That's probably because I'm dealing with technology for the main gifts this year. Technology is something I enjoy but it can make my brain tired because it keeps changing. Am going to look through my notes and see how I was feeling this time last year.