2023 Christmas Notebook Update Time

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
It is a good time this week to update your notebook on what worked, didn’t work and to save ideas for next year. I did a Grinch tree this year. I have the Grinch items off the tree now. Will be putting them on Marketplace for someone who wants to do a Grinch tree next year. Will keep the garland and picks since they are just red and green which works for other themes.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
It is a good time this week to update your notebook on what worked, didn’t work and to save ideas for next year. I did a Grinch tree this year.
Sounds like a fun tree! I'm hoping to get time tomorrow to sit down and list what worked and didn't work.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Will be putting them on Marketplace for someone who wants to do a Grinch tree next year.
Diedra. Do you change your theme every year. I am wondering why you are selling your grinch items after just one year. Will you not do it again?

Reactions: halimer

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Diedra. Do you change your theme every year. I am wondering why you are selling your grinch items after just one year. Will you not do it again?
I do not change my theme usually. This year I saw the big grinch and since DGS is 8 I figured I would do Grinch for him. I am decluttering so I do not want to keep the items.