297 days left

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
WOW! It wil be here before we know it....shock. Doing great with the gifts, if I stay on track I can be done before December...except for the little last minute gifts. :leprechaun: :bunny:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
It will be here before we know it!! I will be ready!!

:leprechaun: Melanie

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I haven't done anything yet to get ready for Christmas 2008. I'll be ready though.

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
I have all the teacher presents bought, restaurant gift cards bought for both BIL & wives, all my elf gifts for the kids and I have about $65 saved for Christmas spending later in the year. I have never been this far ahead of the game! Hopefully I won't slow down & be doing a mad dash to finish it all in December :haha: .

Bren

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I have some gifts brought (mostly from last year after Christmas and a few from before), list are made for what I would like to make for others. Putting money back from all 6 pays a month so.........SO FAR I am on track. Like was mentioned above with all the folks here and the ideals, it has got to be GOOD!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Never been so ready (for now)... got some gifts, gift ideas....

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I'm on track and maybe even a little ahead for a change! Thanks to all of you!

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
If I can keep at the pace I've been going I'll be ready. 3 1/2 afghans to go before Christmas gets here and I already know what I'm doing for christmas cards this year just have to make them on Rudy days.

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
I already started getting things together for Christmas gifts and I've been crafting like crazy for Christmas! It feels great! So nice and relaxing to be thinking ahead and just enjoying everything!

Right now I am in the "I can't wait" mode. There are so many ideas that I have for Christmas and I hate having to choose between them...BUT with all the new ideas I read everyday has driven me more crazy...lol!!!

When December hits I'll probably be posting that I need more time...hehe

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I feel pretty on top of things right now. I don't have any gifts bought - I don't want to do that until the fall - but I've picked up a few stocking stuffer things and my notebook is ready to go when the time comes. I've also picked up a few things for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes. I've trimmed my recipes down to the ones I always use and a couple I'd like to try this year.

So far, so good! :party:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I was just thinking how great we all are doing. I just wondered what our answers to this question will be on Dec 20th!

I do wish I had notes from before finding OC and this site. It sure would have been a lot different. I remember one year I was still shopping for the previous year's gifts in March of the next year. That was the year I decided I would never again not be totally ready for Christmas. I found OC a few months later. It's a life saver in many colors.

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
I was surprised no one made comment when the countdown went down to 300.

I phoned my niece and reminded her what day it was. She mailed me a Christmas card
this week. ::eek:rnament: :haha:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I find it very comforting to watch the days dwindle down...... And to reflect how many days this year that we have been enjoying being together --- and anticipating Christmas together. :grouphug:

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
My gift closet is growing by the week and I know exactly what's in it! I have maintained my christmas letter and calendar and have decided on my christmas card design! I can't believe how you lot have got me so organised! Thanks :rudolph:

Darcy said:
I was surprised no one made comment when the countdown went down to 300.

I phoned my niece and reminded her what day it was. She mailed me a Christmas card
this week. ::eek:rnament: :haha:

I believe the 300 day mark fell on a Saturday and I posted it on my myspace group....lol!!! It seems so close yet so far away...lol

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
So far so good, we opened a Christmas club (we do this everyear)
I have bought several gifts and I am planning on going shopping tomorrow with my best friend to see if I can find anymore good deals. Our Goal is to be done gift shopping by Dec 1st.
I have been trying some new recipes. my goal is to try 1 or 2 new recipes a month to see which ones I want to include this holiday season.