30 Minute Thursday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
It's time for another 30 minute Thursday,.....Put in 30 minutes on a project today. Small chunks of time do make a difference!!

:clothes:

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Well since I'll be at work all live long day I think that I'll put 30 minutes into filing things here at work.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Mine was spent cleaning out the van. Buy did it need it. I knew it was getting messy but I was shocked, sort of, at the ammount of trash I pulled out of there. We are traveling to my brothers over the weekend so it really needed some cleaning before we had to be sitting in ti for several hours. I didn't get it vacuumed b/c I need to go to the gas station to do that, maybe tomorrow but at least it's cleaned out now.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I worked at least 30 minutes trying to find more H.Potter stuff for Halloween. I posted a few great ones in the GPD - link.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I went through the medicine box in the kitchen. It's a BIG box. Sounds crazy, but with all my daughters meds, my meds and vitamins, ointments, inhalers, face medicine and EVERYTHING it was a mess. I've got all our weekly necessities in there now and all the extra stuff elsewhere. Makes it easy access for us to refill our dispensers weekly.