37 days left- Christmas is getting closer!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
When I got up this morning, I couldn't help but notice the glow coming in the window, I had to get my glasses to make sure I was seeing correctly. There is a layer of snow covering the ground! Well, I couldn't go back to bed!

So I thought I would share my excitement with you about it, I am excited right now, but in a little while I have to go out and do chores then I will be wishing for June.

I will plan to hang wreaths in my living room windows today, perhaps go outside and do some decorations out there.

Need to work on bake sale stuff today for tommorrow, been needing to do it and haven't. Oh well. this just means it will be fresher, right?!

Also will need to finalize prep for dds birthday party on Saturday. Was planning on having it outside, well that has since changed. And had to cancel the pony. :frown: Just to cold to have little ones out for that.

And today will try to be a mean, lean, cleaning machine!

Have a tinsel filled Tuesday everyone!

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
OOh SNOW!!! Lucky you ChrismasCheerSpreader.

Here I see lots of sun through my new window (I am in a new office that sees the weather and will get the afternoon sun too!!!). Plenty of leaves still coming down from the trees too.

Christmas fun today will consist of my quick visit here and then maybe a quick walk to the fancy stores near the office to peek at the decorations at lunchtime. Mad busy day ahead though, and I have french class tonight, so I won't be home till late (but I am getting knitting done on the bus so that is Christmas fun/prep as well!!).

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I forgot to mention in my earlier post that we had a smidge of snow last night. My car had about 1/4 inch on it. And, man, was it cold!!! The wind chill was 13!!! I hate this kind of weather!! But at least the sun is shining, so maybe I'll feel like going out at lunch. We'll see. My friend here at the office brought me some magazines, so maybe I'll look thru them instead!

Have fun, everyone!!

:bigsnow:

Dakotasmamaw

Retire Member
Happy Tuesday to everyone !
At lunch time today during work , Im going to the fabric store to get MORE fabric for a few more gifts to make.
I downloaded more Christmas music last night on my IPOD, so I am listening to that today !!
Very cold here and I hope to get some planning done today to get me on the track, to quit buying fabric and actually do some SEWING tonight !!!!!
Tonight, I will also like PAM, try to get an elf sleeping bag done and complete the 2 purses I am in the middle of.
My DD is going to school at night to finish her nursing degree and cleaning my house for me today to make some extra Christmas money, so that will be so WONDERFUL to go home to a clean house !!! :applause: