77 Days of Christmas Fun

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
A little - or a lot! How much Christmas fun will you have today???

Is there any particular thing that will give you an energy lift?

Or maybe its more fun for you to just settle in, and catch up with your friends here at Magical Holiday Home.

I just got a mental picture of my Christmas tree, in front of the front window, shining with color and lights!! That is something I love.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Today will be very busy!! However, 2 new recipes will be tried tomorrow. MHH is my lifeline to Christmas these days!! Ah and yesterday I bought my brother (he's the one in picked in the exchange), a sweater, a pair of socks and some pyjama pants.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Working all day and going to DGS's last baseball game doesn't leave me much Christmas time today. Except of course, the time spent at MHH.

Last night, tho, I did go back to Dollar Tree and bought middle DGS camo gloves and some of the picture ornaments Aggy mentioned yesterday. I also bought some HUGE snowflakes (6/pkg). Don't know exactly what I will do with them, but I have a couple of ideas. :haha:

One of these days, tho, I will get it all together....maybe....in my lifetime!

:bigsnow:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have a huge shopping bag in my car's truck that is filled with Christmas items I picked up at my favorite Coffee/Gift shop. They are getting ready to put out their new Christmas items so all old items were marked down to just a few dollars. I'll unpack it today and add items to my gift inventory. Might have to keep a few items for myself.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Today I actually went through my closet. I made a list of gifts that I have and who they are for if I know already. I also made a list of decorations floating around and bagged them all up together. I put all my elf stuff into the same box so it's easily accessible. My son said just the other day that he hoped the elves would be back this year. The problem is that the two I got last year were cheapies from Walmart and got pretty tore up between the kids and the dogs, so I think I threw them away. I did find a new one this year at a garage sale and I found a sleigh she can arrive in. I have two other sleighs so i'm hoping to either make or purchase two more elves and then i'll have to write a note explaining what happened to the other two.

Anyway, now i'm getting ready to update my notebook and think up some more gift ideas.

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
Hello Everyone!

Today I will be focusing on finding pants for my husband for Christmas. He's lost some weight so he really is in need. Also, I got a coupon from Bath and Body Works to get a free trial of their new fragrance (stocking stuffer) and 20% off of a purchase. Hopefully, I can find something nice to add to a gift basket. I plan to enjoy the early holiday decorations while I'm at the mall. Yesterday, I went to Kroger and saw a Christmas tree and some cute stuffed animals. I was thrilled. :grin:
Also, I'm starting a Christmas novel today.

peppermint pattie

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I have all of my Christmas cards addressed and signed. I haven't sealed or stamped any yet. I may want to write something in some of them later. But just that part is a relief. I need to get more cards at the after Christmas sales.

nursemomtothree

Retire Member
Aug 18, 2008
Tennessee
I went through my gift closet today. I updated my notebook with the things I purchased today, and re-hid most everything to a more secure location. (Kids will start looking now, but who am I kidding? No place is a secure location)

Kristen

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I had great Christmas fun today. Stopped by bookstore and saw the Holiday Special Issue for Martha Stewart is out. Also some November mags were there. I am a magazine junkie, especially during the holidays.

So just a little thing like some new holiday magazines makes me smile. Silly I know!!!