78 Days of Christmas Fun

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
It is early here. I just had a cup of coffee with Nestle's new vanilla cream flavor. It says "fat free" on the label, so I was very scornful of it -- but it is really delicious. I love to wake up early and read posts at Magical Holiday Home. It puts the day into perspective for me.

So, reading here, I am already having Christmas fun. Let's see what else we can add today! Love to everyone!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Clothes shopping at noon... will try to find some Xmas gifts. Continue working on crochet frog tonigh (almost finished all my pieces... then it's just assembling).

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I had my first mug of hot chocolate last night. DS had soccer practice and the temperature dropped right before it started. It was also really breezy, so very chilly out there by the river. So I came home and had a cup while making dinner....it was soooo good. From now on, i'll make it before soccer if it's going to be cold so I can take it with me in a insulated mug.

Today I really need to go through my closet and see what I have and what I don't so far. That will hopefully be my Christmas activity today. Then I may start surfing the web and looking for gift ideas for the kids.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I think after work today, I'll go to Dollar Tree to check out the picture ornaments aggy talked about. I had bought some last week (one for each kid), but think I might get some more. I spent a fortune there on Friday, so can't afford to do much tonight. :rotflol: I think about Christmas every single day, thanks to each of you and your great posts! It is so much fun. And each of you is a special inspiration. Keep up the good work!!

:bigsnow:

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
Today, I met my DH for a sandwich at lunchtime. That might not seem like Christmas fun, but we so rarely get that chance, and at Christmas time we often manage a couple of lunchdates (even if just for a sambo), that it was really nice. And here, the sun is really shining today (after lots of rain yesterday so that's nice). And while things don't look terribly rosy in the longer term, things are looking reasonably secure for the shorter term since this morning (I will be ok in my job, but it looks like DH's is more secure until next summer - and then we should have our chance to go travelling with mine, so it is even dovetailing nicely at that point).

On my way back to the office, I knew I needed bread for tonight so stopped into the small grocery store near my office. Got the bread, and also a couple of boxes of chocolates as the Christmas ones are on 30% off special this week. So the selection box for DD, a box of wafer mints for after dinners (I am hoping to get the chance to entertain a few times), and a LARGE box of chocolates for the office (I will be moving to a different office where I'll have a few people working for me, in a month, so it will be a nice surprise in the weeks before Christmas from me). And a different smaller box that wasn't festively decorated, for my sister's birthday later this week (cunning plan!!).

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
My plans for today are full of things like "cleaning", "painting" and "canning". BUT, I did watch Meet John Doe last night and it was great!

I've see it once before and made DH watch it with me. He isn't really a fan of most older movies, but even he grudgingly admitted that it was good!

Today I hope to work on a Christmas present I am making for DH...