79 Days of Christmas Fun!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
What kind of Christmas fun are you going to get up to today?

I was out of the office on a training day yesterday, so I need to update my master gift list and my budget spreadsheet after the weekend. I also hope to work on one of my scarves over lunchbreak, but I have a class tonight, so I will be late home after a disturbed night last night, so I won't be doing anything at home today.

Except maybe having another yummy cup of cocoa before bed like last night, listening to the rain pattering on the roof windows!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Feeling much better today so will go in. Tonight will be another craft night I am planning. (we all know how planning goes ............................... sometimes.)

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Lana, you are so right! We all DO know how planning goes sometimes! Sometimes life gets in the way of our careful plans! Luckily, everyone here knows that... and supports us to just keep on keeping on! :globe:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Work on crochet frog. Print a list of different elf antics for SIL, she will be trying the elves this year. Go outside at noon and pick acorns for Xmas crafts.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I was off from work Friday and Monday...vacation days. :applause: Come back this a.m. and WHAM!! :thud: With this economy and stock market...ouch! It has been very busy today. During my time off, I didn't get much done, believe it or not. Altho, I did go to Family Dollar and got each of my sons photo coasters, and at Dollar Tree found my daughter a book by Katherine Graham (of Washington Post fame). And I did get my sweetie's daughter in law an organizer for her van. So I guess I have done some Christmas things, even tho I am FINISHED with my shopping. The best thing I have done, tho, is brag about MHH to anyone who will listen! I have said that I am finished shopping and people say, "Oh, I haven't even started!" Then I go into my bit about MHH, and how it has helped me and given me so many ideas. You guys really do rock!! :applause:

Oh, and yesterday I took some stuff to Goodwill and then bought some stocking stuffers at Goodwill (among other things)! (They get stuff from the Dollar Spot @ Target.) I think I need therapy! :help:

:bigsnow:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Nothing Christmasy here today, but I did think a bit about getting our family together next weekend to draw names...been trying to do that since August, but things have not worked out for everyone to get together. Our family breakfast is on the 18th, so I'm thinking that might work.

I am in Halloween mode right now.... :hat:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Nothing Christmassy here today either apart from keeping up with the HHP. I am trying to get a week in front as I am going to London for a week at the end of this month and don't want to be behind when I get back.
:frosty:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Snowbelle - getting a week ahead is a brilliant idea. Also --- I want to go to London for a week, too! Please have a wonderful time, and please let us now a little about how that beautiful city is doing with this world economic turmoil!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I most certainly will. :frosty: