82 days of Christmas fun

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
... ok, today I made the orange balls... hmmm... good but are they supposed to be mushy or do they harden in the fridge (freezer)?

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I don't know but they sound good!!! DD loves the one made in a shape of an orange but is chocolate flavored with orange and then you peel out sections of chocolate. She always gets one in her stocking.

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
Well, dh is off hunting so the dds and I went and looked at the toy section (which we never do) at walmart. Then we came home got our chores done outside and got on jammies ate pizza while watching Christmas With The Kranks. It was terrific!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I went to Ikea to look at their Christmas section.

They have some very good buys. For $2.00, you can buy a package of 20 cards and envelopes - to put with gifts, or use as party invitations, or whatever. They are not overtly Christmassy - so they could be used year round.

They have great lights - not strings of lights for Christmas trees. But interesting Christmas lights - price range about $8 to about $50.

Lots of decorations and wrapping paper and ribbon and boxes and ornaments.

Many colors.

Some traditional looking things in blue and silver and white. Some very non-traditional in red and black. They had black last year too. It must have done well because they have it again this year. (Although mixed with red this time.)

I did not buy anything. It is early. And there was nothing that would make me feel terrible if it was all sold out later.

I got breakfast there They have one of the best breakfasts. for that 30 minutes, coffee is free. Delicious. Great treat. anywhere for $2. (Coffee is extra - unless you get there on weekends before the rest of the store opens

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
Luludou,
Orange Balls???? They sound good. How did they turn out? where did u find the recipe?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada