An UNFORTUNATE reminder

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
There are less than 2 months left to the OC and OH forums. Don't forget to save any info you want to have on file from these forums.

I have begun copying and pasting all the recipes I want from the members on OH and hope to get OC done this weekend. Next week I will start scoping out tips and gift ideas and go from there. This will probably take the whole 2 months to finish. :slap: But if I don't get started now I will regret it!!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Thanks for the reminder. I need to go through the recipes and save what I want.

:snowman: Melanie

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Also wanted to add:

If you want to share your recipes you've posted on OC to MHH - you may either copy and paste your own recipes to MHH or let me or another moderator know so that they can be moved. No recipes will be moved from OC to MHH without permission from the author.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Thanks for the reminder, there are a few things I must copy to my notebook!

I finally copied all the archived recipes now I have to revisit the food forums for recipes that were not archived. I think I will need a Rudy day recipe trial EVERY DAY this year in order to keep up!!!

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
I was so sad to hear that oc will be gone. I was happy to find this sight though! I will head over there and start my search for all the wonderful recipes. Thanks for the reminder!

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Good reminder! I need to go copy off the gift basket ideas. :tree:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
NoTime....all the sites will remain up but all the BOARDS....will be closing....its a bit confusing so just remember that all the interactive places where people post and comment etc will be closing.