Another first time Rudy day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

JayOkie

Retire Member
Oct 19, 2007
NE Oklahoma
I was home yesterday due to snow (translate that to roads that had not been treated as they should be). I made some entries in my notebook, cut the squares needed for 21 Christmas-print pillows, and started cutting out Christmas prints to make a baby quilt. (she's not here, yet, but will be 10 mo by 12-08).

Add in shoveling snow from the drive so I could get out this morning and cleaning off a dresser top, I think I had a rather productive day! Of course, I could hardly walk after supper (muscles in lower back didn't appreciate the combination of actitivies), but I'm much better this morning. And feeling just a little smug. ;-)

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
WOW!! That is one busy day!! Good for you!!

"heartstrings: Melanie

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Wow! That was a good day! I was off and had hoped to do some stuff BUT............ Snow came. My mom was in a small accident (not hurt but kept the phone busy ringing), my DS & DD were on the road. SO I just didn't have a productive day. Hopefully tonight and after work tom. I will get stuff done.

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Great job, JayOkie! I hope your back muscles are better by now -- that snow can be heavy stuff! Look at all you got accomplished, and Christmas still almost 11 months away! :skate: