Any Kitchen Gifts This Year?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
* My apologies if I haven't posted this in the right place.*

Did you receive any kitchen gifts this year? :package:

Here is my haul... :grin:
The Joy of Cooking (75th anniversary edition)
2 lbs of Kicking Horse Coffee beans (1lb each of Grizzly Claw/dark roast and Pacific Pipeline/medium roast)
A candy thermometer (dual purpose with deep fryer testing, but it won't be used for that)
Wilton nesting Snowflake cookie cutters
Wilton nesting Star cookie cutters
Artificial vanilla (not the clear vanilla I wanted, *sigh*, I'm so spoiled!)
A metal gravy ladle

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
My mom got me the 2007 Taste of Home Cookbook and a 1 cup glass measuring cup!!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I got a new blender (Osterizer) which costs less new that my old one is selling for on ebay used (Kitchenaid). There were several features of the Kitchenaid that I just didn't like and I had put up with it long enough! I think I'll really like the Osterizer.

I also got a couple new spatulas, an international variety pack of coffee, flavored cocoas, a knife with a sheath for taking on picnics, etc., a cheese slicer for the RV. Didn't get the small plastic bowl or steamer basket that I'd hoped for. Bought the bowl yesterday and have used it twice just today. It's just the perfect size.

Oh, yes, my DDs made DH and I photo travel mugs with a collage of family pictures inserted under the plastic. So cute!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I got a new mini chopper since mine broke. I told my mom mine broke and there was a new one.

:heartsNY:

Tasha

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Arkansas
I got a set of the French White bakewear from Corningware. I had one piece and then my Mom and Aunt got me the big set!
Williams-Sonoma Essentials of Italian cookbook.

Snicks

MHH Member
Dec 27, 2007
Minnesota
I asked for alot of kitchen things so I'll list them:

New toaster (old one was dying)
New silverware (I seem to keep losing spoons and forks)
New potholders
and some new spatulas f

I always post a list on the fridge of my wishes for DH and every year he just takes the list to buy what I have listed. It's really funny.

I asked for lots of kitchen stuff but it looks like my DuH would like to keep me drunk instead!

He gave me a rabbit wine opening kit and a kit for taking the air out of bottles. I normally just finish the bottle instead of saving it for another time......

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
My ds received some white truffle oil. I am so jealous! I'll have to invite myself over to his house for salad. He says it's wonderful.

momof2boys

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
I got new silverware and a set of Pampered Chef cookware- they are so nice!!!! I also got an under the cabinet radio for the kitchen that hopefully DH will get put up today!!!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I got new dishes for my birthday, Susan Winget's Le Rooster, so I got a cookie jar and serving bowl to match for Christmas from my parents and my brother. I also got a Pyrex dish in a snowflake wicker and silver serving tray, a holiday apron, and a Winterberry pattern by Pfaltzgraff sled serving tray.

Yes, I'm into dishes. :haha:

:heartsNY:

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
My DH got me (us) 2 new skillets and 1 new sauce pan. We have both used them, but I think they are just as much for him as they are for me. But that is ok, because when he uses them that means that I am not cooking. I also got a new set of ice tea glasses (12), mixed coffees.

Christmas3
:package: :package: :package:

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
deep fryer (husband made yummy deep fried mushrooms for New Years)

Food chopper
Charlie Brown Christmas Mugs (going into Rudy Tote)

teachturnedmom

Retire Member
Oct 21, 2007
SE PA
I got my Kitchen Aid that I wanted!!!!!!!!!

I also got a Mr. Coffee hot beverage maker. It whips hot chocolate up in a jiffy.

Then, because our oven broke, I got a new oven... :party:

teachturnedmom said:
I got my Kitchen Aid that I wanted!!!!!!!!!

I also got a Mr. Coffee hot beverage maker. It whips hot chocolate up in a jiffy.

Then, because our oven broke, I got a new oven... :party:
Wow did you luck out!!!!

coffeenut

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 10, 2007
Spartan Country-mi
my kitchen gifts this year were food related. I recieved some spices, a wooden box of 102 teas, a chocolate coffee bag from Folgers, a box of little spice petit four cakes, and two red spatulas, I almost forgot, two hot pads, and two pot holders. :party: