anyone else having problems???

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
I am getting volume for the free trial ads but not for the MCR music??? Is it just me or is anyone else having problems??? the volume control on the MCR just keeps going back and forth even when I click on it. It won't stay stationary at all...maybe that is the problem, not sure!!!

:help:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Just checked it and I'm listening now...no problems for me.

It's funny I tried again and I get complete volume for the 365 live commercial intro but once I click continue to the station I get no volume. Just the screen and the screens volume control just keeps moving back and forth ... :argh:

I want to listen to Christmas music ..... :bang:

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I also have tried this and get no volume. Thought I was doing or not doing something right.Still cannot get it. :thud:

snowball

Retire Member
Aug 3, 2008
Michigan
I tried getting Merry Christmas Radio and there's no volume. I can get the ad's, but no volume for the station? :bang:

I'll ask live365 if they can help me. I wanted Christmas music really bad and don't want to drag my cd player down here when I could have it on my computer while MHH-ing.

SEE that is the same problem I was having!!! I don't have that problem on my regular computer just my laptop!!! the volume control panel for the MCR just moves up and down and produces NO volume. I do get volume for the pre-ads also but not the music!!!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I've had that problem too, and thought it must be something with my computer.
Did you guys ever get it figured out and fixed?