April Great Punkin's Day Y'all

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Howdy from deep in the Heart of Texas! LOL!
I'm in New Braunsfels for 3 weeks Recuperating from Gastric Bypass surgery. Staying with my sister; her Ideal of getting me to walk every day is to go Shopping at all the craft stores.
I am still trying to decide if I want to have another Halloween party this year. I am leaning towards a big Christmas party instead. what do you think?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
That all depends on you.

I have a big Halloween party with friends & then on New Year's Eve I receive all the family.

I like Halloween because I have tons to do with crafts & imagination.

Christmas I already have all my stuff for decorating so it's different.

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
LOL Luludou we all know about your Halloween bashes from all your many post! But I live alone and well beyond the age of having little ones; my children are all grown and moved away so I don't see them on Halloween any more. My friends are all in their 50"s and 60's.
I spent a lot of money on Halloween decorations last year and we did have a good time. but they all left early. It seemed liked lot of work for a little gathering.
But I do like to celebrate Halloween, so I would like to maybe tone it down a little this year. but still not sure how to do it.
But I would like to get some more input from some other people and see what some of the older members are doing this year.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
If you still want Halloween but want to tone it down how about a happy hour halloween? Just a few things to nibble on with a few drinks? Not as many decorations needed ... but it's still fun to come dressed up.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
We will do a Halloween party again for sure (this will be our fourth BOO BASH)....it's a lot of fun and I so enjoy the fall colors etc. Last year we had it on Halloween but won't do that again because my college daughter could only stay for a bit and then had to go make the college parties....LOL.

I will either do it on Friday the 29th or Saturday the 23rd....still pondering it.

For Great Pumpkin Day this month I am going to get out my Halloween Notebook and review old pages and put in new ones...