April Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Happy Rudy Day Everyone! I'm taking my notebook to work with me and glance through it. I also have a holiday mug and some hot chocolate packed in my carry-all bag. Oh, better get out of here. Be back later.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I've been MIA lately, but decided to make a Rudy Day post to tell everyone HAPPY RUDY DAY!!
I've been trying to cut back on my computer time and live life in the real world. It's so easy to waste the whole evening sitting here.
Tonight after work I'll be attending a fashion show. A friend's granddaughter is one of the models.
The show is about High School Seniors and the latest fashion trends and ways to do Senior portraits. It should be fun.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy Rudy day! Since I'm at work and won't be able to enjoy it, I guess Christmas music is in order... :)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Wishing everyone a wonderful Rudy Day.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
:rudolph: Happy Rudy day wishes sent with thoughts of jingle bells and cheer all around. Working today and tonight so maybe some music in my earphones and want to decide on my CiJ ornament exchange.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Happy Rudy Day! I've got Christmas carols on...that's about the extent of my celebrating today, but maybe I'll have more time this weekend.

MaryE - A Santa sighting in April! Woo Hoo! that must have been fun! I love the Williamsburg Christmas as well...did you make the apple cone/tree?

Enjoy everyone!!!

Last edited:

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
happy rudy to all. watched charlie brown christmas and santa clause 3. going to work on my notebok later. enjoy

sugar142286

North Pole’s RN
Premiere Member
Apr 14, 2012
Central Pa
I have been really listening to Christmas music lately and have actually been starting to look at stuff to start shopping for Christmas 2012 already. Never have I done these 2 things this early. I think it's because I have become a member of MMC and MHH in the past 2 years. It has made me love Christmas even more! :rudolph:

MaryE

Retire Member
Feb 14, 2012
Richmond, Virginia
photos on my blog posted

I've posted some photos on my blog for today (April 25) and yesterday (April 24) to help celebrate Rudy Day and "Christmas dishes". I did make my Williamsburg apple cone, and it looks just lovely! I've had my dining room table set with my Christmas dishes for about 4 days now. Hoping the kids don't drop in unnanounced...they'll think I've gone off the deep end! Re: my Santa sighting...yes, my phone has a camera! It didn't even cross my mind! And hubby stopped at Mickie D's for breakfast--and he saw Santa too! Only he said his long white hair was in a pony tail today. How fun was that!

Today at work I ordered 3 Christmas books, one about Christmas cooking with kids (would love to share with our 2 grandchildren), a Jan Brett book, and a Mary Engelbreit book. Will keep you posted when they arrive with some book reviews.

Come check out my blog: http://scraps-and-quilts.blogspot.com

Rudy day hugs from Virginia,
Mary

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Happy Rudy day, everyone! I didn't do much Christmasy today except annoy my Facebook friends by reminding them that it's 243 days until Christmas! You'd think they would appreciate me keeping them aware of when Christmas is, but noooo....

Tomorrow I want to work a little on my notebook. Right now it's in a 3" binder, but I'm considering paring it down to a 1". I do have a "folder" type thing...it's legal size and has 3 dividers with brackets to put papers in at the top and it's made of that heavy duty plastic stuff...I use it for a weekly notebook of sorts...so I might just do that again. The big notebook is for things like recipes, pictures of things I want to make/buy/decorate, etc. The folder is my "take with" reference with just lists etc for that particular week. Does that make any sense at all? It's late and I'm floating from all the water I drink every day, so I might not make an sense. Anyway...I think I just talked myself out of changing my notebook/folder system. I'm so goofy.

Tomorrow or Friday I'll try to get back and tell you what I've accomplished Christmas wise. I know you are all waiting with baited breath....

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Today was just like Christmas...because our tax refund FINALLY deposited into our account this morning. Yeah. A Rudolph Day windfall. Of course I went shopping. I bought the As seen on TV Meatloaf Pan and made meatloaf for dinner. It turned out perfectly, BTW. Also got the As Seen on TV Genie bra. A couple of new Wii workouts and some pyrex dishes. After all that excitement, I think I will have to save my Christmas movie for another night. lol

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
CATHYMAC!!! :) I'm so happy to see your post. I think of you often wondering what you're up to. Hope to hear more from you.

I'm going to try to do some Rudy Day this weekend. It will be raining all day tomorrow so I think I will get some things accomplished. I was unable to really celebrate Wednesday.